Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128732 - de Frank (Tanzanie) - 2021-02-10
Lyc�e : "Looking for English pan pals for our students"

We are looking to establish a pen pals partnership for our school in Tanzania (East Africa, in case you are wondering!) who are in their Secondary school education studies at our school in Form 1-4 classes.

They are aged 14-18++. They are all trying to learn English as a second (foreign) language. It is very important that they understand English as all their subjects but one are taught in English.

They would appreciate a pen pals program with other English speaking students, or those learning as them. Our school serves students from disadvantaged families of our community. We are a small growing school but we have a good internet so we can sometimes do Skype calls as well.

128732 -
modifier supprimer 128814 - Réponse de Frank (Tanzanie) - 2021-03-01

Hi Rebecca, I sent you an email.

128732 -
modifier supprimer 128759 - Réponse de Rebecca (USA) - 2021-02-16

I know you are a high school, but please see below if you have any younger students at your school or neighboring school that would like to write with my 9-11 year old students.
Hi. I am a 4th and 5th grade GT teacher in Charleston, South Carolina in the USA. I teach academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). We are reading the novels A Long Walk to Water and I Will Always Write Back. We would love to have penapals and learn about where they live and the similarities and differences in their lives and ours. I think this year with the global pandemic and our studies of the global water crisis it would be so amazing for my students to connect with other students around the world. We are open to writing letters and mailing them traditionally or sharing emails and communicating that way as well. Please contact me if you would be interested in being our penpals! Rebecca_luckie@charleston.k12.sc.us

128732 -
modifier supprimer 128757 - Réponse de Cristina (Espagne) - 2021-02-16

Hi there,
I'm Cristina, I'm teaching English to Soanish students, they would like to meet other students using internet calls during our English sessions. I don't know if that fits in your proposal.
Keep in contact,
Cristina

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info