Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 128784 - de Valérie (France) - 2021-02-21
Coll�ge : "Looking for penpals from English speaking countries"

I am a teacher in a French school near Nantes . I am looking for penpals for my pupils, boys and girls ( aged 11 to 13 ), . It would be an exchange of letters , postcards . Their level of English is elementary to pre intermediate ( A1 / A2 ) , they would be glad to receive letters in English and in French so that your students and mine could correct each other .
Please contact me if you are interested in this exchange . Hope to hear from you soon .
Valérie

128784 -
modifier supprimer 128889 - Réponse de Или (Bulgarie) - 2021-03-28

Hello, if you are till looking for pen friends for your students I'll be very happy do it with us. I am a primary teacher my students are 11-12 years old. We want to make friends for writing letters and why not Zoom meetings.
ilinaivanova_24@abv.bg
Kind Regards

128784 -
modifier supprimer 128874 - Réponse de kaveesha (Sri Lanka) - 2021-03-18

Dear Teachers\
My name is kaveesha, a boy from sri lanka, I live near by a jungle in sri lanka where many elephants / bear, deer , peacock and wild pigs come to the road from jungle .
I have started a children penpal project where your students also can exhibit your photos/ stories, your videos and crafts works in other counties free of charge
Also other penpals from other countries can exhibit their works in your country in schools, libraries and anywhere possible, please connect with your school and class.
I am supported by my teacher and father for the project
Greetings from sri lanka
Kaveesha
My email
crawleymsc@gmail.com

128784 -
modifier supprimer 128838 - Réponse de Brittiny (USA) - 2021-03-09

Hi! If you are still looking for a school to exchange pen pal letters, I would love to participate! I currently teach 6th grade English in the US. I know my students would love this!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Brittiny

128784 -
modifier supprimer 128792 - Réponse de Frank (Tanzanie) - 2021-02-25

14-19 year old students in Tanzania, East Africa are also looking for pen pals. They are English speaking beginners. They don't speak French. Let us know if you would be interested.

128784 -
modifier supprimer 128791 - Réponse de Martha (Grande Bretagne) - 2021-02-25

Hello!

I am looking to form a connection with a French school for students aged 11/12 from September 2021 to have a penpal scheme whereby we send letters back and forth in French/ English.

We will have roughly 180 students to pair up. How many students do you have?

Thank you!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info