Forum about Homework help - History
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 20367 - from Valerie , 14 y.o. (USA) - 2019-02-09
History : "Anyone interested in a chat?"

Heyo! I have always been fascinated by the regency era, along with anything from the Middle Ages, and the 15-1800s. In fact.. just the other day, I turned to my mom asking, “Would you be mad if I bought myself a wax seal kit?” She supported it entirely, but then she brought up the fact that I hardly ever write letters due to the fact that I don’t particularly have anyone to write to, lol. I’m madly in love with historical/classical literature, my current read being “The Scarlet Pimpernel” by Baroness Orczy. I got so sad when I scrolled through the ‘Favorite Sport’ list and did not find Fencing to be an option. Alas, I was forced to choose my second favorite, figure skating. Is it odd that a slot on my bucket list is reserved for slapping someone across the face with a pair of leather gloves and challenging them to a duel? 😂 Anyways, if you are interested in a chat, please feel free to message me!

20367 -
modify delete 20854 - Reply from Berniece , 28 y.o. (USA) - 2021-05-20

Hey! Great, the literature of the regency period is something special. There is so much romanticism out there, I love reading and discussing such works. Once, I wrote many essays for the Eduzaurus service about various literature. And I experienced a special enthusiasm when I wrote about the regency period. Can you tell me about your favorite books, works, and authors from this period? My favorite authors are Jane Austen and Sir Walter Scott. Have you read these authors? And by the way, I really admire such a sport as fencing, I wish you great success and achievements! And not only in fencing, but also in the exploring of literature.

20367 -
modify delete 20377 - Reply from Cat , 14 y.o. (United States) - 2019-02-20

Hi, am an all-around history nerd looking for someone to chat with also.

20367 -
modify delete 20368 - Reply from Valerie , 14 y.o. (USA) - 2019-02-09

This is me, just so you all know 😂

Forum about Homework help - History - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info