Forum about Hobbies - Animals
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 41236 - from Morgan , 12 y.o. (United States) - 2018-04-18
Animals : "Hi"

Hi! My name is Morgan, and I love animals. My favorite animal is a dog, but I love horses almost as much. Sadly my dad and brother are allergic to dogs so we cannot get one. I'm looking for a friend who shares my love of animals, and possibly has the same problem of allergies to pets. :)

41236 -
modify delete 41870 - Reply from Belle , 14 y.o. (England) - 2018-11-26

Hi, My name is Belle and I show dogs. I absolutely ADORE Dogs and horses, and want to pursue it as a profession! I have 4 Bichons which are hypo-allergenic. Let me know if you want to be friends?

41236 -
modify delete 41864 - Reply from Belle , 14 y.o. (England) - 2018-11-25

Hi, My name is Belle and I show dogs. I absolutely ADORE Dogs and horses, and want to pursue it as a profession! I have 4 Bichons which are hypo-allergenic. Let me know if you want to be friends?

41236 -
modify delete 41752 - Reply from Gabby , 11 y.o. (America ) - 2018-10-24

Maybe you could get a poodle, they don't shed at all and they are so active and fun. They are extremely smart and loyal. They are so soft and a standard poodle makes a great guard dog. If you have the room then maybe do some research and you can get a pig or a pigmy goat

41236 -
modify delete 41406 - Reply from Ellen , 14 y.o. (Australia) - 2018-06-10

Hey,
Have you thought of getting a hyperallergenic dog? They don't shed and were bred for people with allergies. They come in lots of different sizes as well. I don't have allergies but I have heard they are good.

41236 -
modify delete 41391 - Reply from Chloe , 12 y.o. (Great Britain) - 2018-06-09

Hey,

We have a rescue dog from Romania. I am also allergic to dogs but if you don't let the dog upstairs and take your pills every morning the dog really does become your best freind.
Without all the sneezing.
I recomend a small dog as they do not shed as much fur infact some dogs do not shed any fur.They are called sort hair dogs.

If you do get a dog that sheds hair buy de- shead dog shampoo and brush it every day. it is importnt to always have a member of your family (or in the dogs case pack) in the house at all times. If you do get a dog please get a rescue and it is advised to read a book on dog cycology first.

please consider me as your pen freind

41236 -
modify delete 41310 - Reply from Avy , 10 y.o. (Malaysia) - 2018-05-09

I can't have a cat cause I have sinus. And one day, my dad realized and we bought koi fish instead.

41236 -
modify delete 41269 - Reply from Talulah , 8 y.o. (United Kingdom) - 2018-04-23

Hi my name is Talulah and I like dogs but we can't have one because of my sisters asthma.

Forum about Hobbies - Animals - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info