Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 101932 - from Jo (Great Britain) - 2014-11-09
: "French primary school wanted for exchange of letters etc"

I am the French co-ordinator at a smallish primary school north of London. The junior children (aged 7-11) are learning some French, particularly how to talk about themselves and are keen to find out more about Franch and French children. We'd love to correspond with a class of a similar level in a French primary school.

101932 -
modify delete 107510 - Reply from Julie (France) - 2015-09-07

Hello Jo,
I teach English in a little school in the South West of France. The children are aged from 7 to 11. They start to learn Engligh. If you are interested, your pupils could write in French and mine in English. I don't have a preference on the way to correspond (either letters, e-mails, videos...). Here is my personal e-mail address (ju.mondej@gmail.com) please contact me if you're interested !
Hope to read you soon !
Regards,
Julie.

101932 -
modify delete 104472 - Reply from sandy (France) - 2015-07-16

Hello,
I'm a frech teacher. In september I'll teach English to my 30 pupils (10/11 years old). I'm looking for an English speaking class to communicate and give more sense to their learnings.
If you are interested, tell me!
Thank you!
Sandy

101932 -
modify delete 103918 - Reply from Bernie (France) - 2015-06-10

Hello,
Are you interested in corresponding with a class of 8-9 year-olds from September 2015 - June 2016?
Our school is in Wasquehal in the North of France (just 15 minutes from the beautiful city of Lille).
We would like to write to you in English and would be delighted if you would reply to us in French. We also concentrate on teaching our children to talk about themselves. We organise a daytrip to England every year. Next year I would like a class of English children to visit our school and if it were possible for our children to visit yours.

Hoping to hear from you,

Bernie.

101932 -
modify delete 102137 - Reply from KARINE (France) - 2014-11-20

Hi!

I am interested with your ad! I m a teacher in France, I have 25 pupils (from 9 to 10) and they learn the english language. Our pupils could write letters and e-mails...
Let me know if you are interested!

Karine

101932 -
modify delete 102026 - Reply from Jessica (France) - 2014-11-14

Hi Jo!
How are you?
I work in a small school in France, next to Lyon, with children from 9 to 11 and we are learning english. We are looking for a class in Great Britain in order to create a correspondance between pupils. We may write in english and you in french, about many subjects : customs, school, life, sports, music....

Are you interested?

See you!

Jessica

101932 -
modify delete 102007 - Reply from Alfiya (Russia) - 2014-11-14

Hi.

101932 -
modify delete 101979 - Reply from Jo (Great Britain) - 2014-11-12

Nice to hear from you! I teach French to 2 classes (aged 8-10 years)
I would like to communicate via email, letter and also by videos that we can eamil each other so the children can practice speaking and hearing French / english. I ahve about 26-30 children in each class.

101932 -
modify delete 101974 - Reply from Desi (France) - 2014-11-12

Hi,

I've just read your message in the forum.

I work every friday afternoon in the primary school in Marseille as an animatrice d'enfants (perhaps we say it 'kids leader' in English).

I propose some activities in English through games and songs so children learn while having fun.

Seems it's also interesting to offer them the correspondence activity with children from another country who learn French.

Would you tell me in which way you want to exchange, the system or methode,for example shoudl french children write in french to your students, how they will send their letter? should each child has one penpal or one letter for all students in a class? etc.....

Look forward to hearing from you.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info