Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 101956 - from Anna (Sweden) - 2014-11-11
: "looking for penpals!!!"

We have just started learning about children from other parts of the world in our school, and are currently looking for classes from around the world which would like to exchange letters and tell us a bit about their schools and themselves. Our students are 9-12 years old.

If you are interested, we would very much like to be your pen pals.
Please send me an email if you are interested : anasarah@hotmail.com

101956 -
modify delete 115328 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2017-02-01

greetings from kenya africa we are a kenyan school from nairobi kenya our school and students woul;d like to penpal with you to learn your cultures and lifestyles and also improve english language

101956 -
modify delete 113491 - Reply from Mariana (USA) - 2016-09-28

Hello, mu son Daniel Blas is willing to exchange with a pen pal friend. We live in Colorado (USA), his e-mail is danielblas.mi@gmail.com

Thank you, Mariana.

101956 -
modify delete 102687 - Reply from Jen (USA) - 2015-01-16

Hi. I know this message was from a long time ago, but I have 3 classed that would love about the culture and life in Sweden. We are a language arts class and are going to be doing a project about culture (Amazing Race style). If you are still teaching and interested, please let me know. If not, do you know of another teacher in Sweden that is willing to participate in some exchanges? We are in California, USA.

Thank you for your time!

Jen Finch

101956 -
modify delete 102374 - Reply from aline (France) - 2014-12-10

Hi! we have a bunch of 10-12 years old learning French who are ready to send their first letter at first notice. Would you like to learn about us and tell us about you?
regards,Aline

101956 -
modify delete 102241 - Reply from Grace (Sweden) - 2014-11-28

Hey! I'm willing to write to one of your students, preferably a girl. I'm open to exchange letters as well. My name is Grace and I'm fourteen years old, from the USA.

101956 -
modify delete 102144 - Reply from KARINE (France) - 2014-11-20

Hi!

I am interested with your ad! I m a teacher in France, I have 25 pupils (from 9 to 10) and they learn the english language. Our pupils could write letters and e-mails...
Let me know if you are interested!

Karine

101956 -
modify delete 101991 - Reply from Hicham (Morocco) - 2014-11-12

Hi!
I am Hicham, teacher of English at a high school. My students are of the ages 13-14 with good English. They have learnt English now for three years. I am actually doing the snail letters with another school in Texas USA, but with only 6 students. So, we are actually looking forward to extend our penfriendship club to other countries and cultures.
I hope that you and your students are interested in our country and culture. So, by then just let me know about how many students are ready to exchange snail letters and postcards and even little gifts.
Hicham with the best wishes

101956 -
modify delete 101984 - Reply from Chuck (USA) - 2014-11-12

Hello. I have about 40 students, ages 11 to 12-years-old who want to exchange letters in English with your school. If you are interested, please reply.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info