Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 102537 - from Sharon (Australia) - 2014-12-30
: "Australian school seeking penpals from New Zealand."

This year I am teaching a class of Year 1 and 2 children- 6-7 year olds. I thought of NZ because the new school year begins around the same time as ours. I think. Hope to hear from someone.
Cheers
Sharon

102537 -
modify delete 112302 - Reply from Jessica Abbondanzio (USA) - 2016-08-22

Hi-
I know you posted a long time ago looking for a penpal. Are you by chance interested in having another class partner. We have 6&7 year olds studying Australia this October. If you are available and interested please let us know.
Thanks!

102537 -
modify delete 110488 - Reply from Jenna (Canada) - 2016-03-15

Hi there,

My name is Jenna Hicks and I am a Canadian Kindergarten teacher. My classroom of 25 children (ages 4-6) are currently exploring different diversity and cultures from around the world! I am looking to set up another class from another country to Pen Pal with them. Would you (your school) be interested in this?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Jenna Hicks

102537 -
modify delete 109870 - Reply from Carolyn (USA) - 2016-01-12

Hi,
I am a teacher of two 2nd grade classes. I have a 44 students all together. They range in ages from 7-8yrs. My classes are uniqu. I teach Math and Science in English. Most all my students have English as a second language. They are from Mexico and have moved to the States. Would love to start a pen pal exchange.

102537 -
modify delete 104452 - Reply from Sharon (Australia) - 2015-07-15

Hi there, yes I would like to correspond with you. You can reply to this email address if you like. Cheers. Sharon

102537 -
modify delete 104450 - Reply from Aurore (France) - 2015-07-15

Hi,
I'm a French teacher of 4-5 years old kids, and as our class project is about Australia this year, I am looking for Australian penpals.
Hope you will be interested
Best regards
Aurore

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info