Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 10264 - from Yaming (China) - 2006-05-30
: "Chinese Students looking for penpals"

I'm the owner of a private English training center for EFL students.We have 150 students.Their ages are from 5-18.They are willing to share cultural differences and life ideas with foreign friends,so that they could improve their writing skills and know more about the world.They are lovely,kind and interesting. If you're interested in doing so.Please send me an e-mail and we can talk about it.We'll be so happy to hear from you.

10264 -
modify delete 76379 - Reply from Natasha (Ireland) - 2013-09-06

Hi,
I have a 6 year old daughter,I'd love to get a pen pal for her,perhaps I can recommend it to her teacher if there are a lot of children looking for pen pals?

Regards
Natasha

10264 -
modify delete 47955 - Reply from Marie (France) - 2012-10-29

Bonjour je suis enseignante d'une classe de grande section (5-6 ans). Nous sommes en Provence dans le sud de la France. Nous menons cette année un grand projet de classe sur les 5 continents et dans ce cadre là j'ai organisé un projet de type "Clément aplati" avec d'autres classes francophones. Actuellement nous sommes 7 classes impliquées venant d'horizons différents (USA, Maroc, Cote d'Ivoire, Guadeloupe, Belgique, France, Emirats Arabes Unis). J'ai envoyé dernièrement des mails à plusieurs écoles francophones de part le monde mais sans grand résultat (les adresses étant souvent obsolètes). Je serai donc intéressée par une correspondance avec votre classe Amicalement
Hello I am a teacher of a class of GS ( 5-6 years). We are in Provence in the South of France. We lead this year a big project of class on 5 continents and I organized a project of type " Flat Stanley " with the other French-speaking classes. Now we are 7 implied classes coming from differents countries(USA, Morocco,Ivory, Guadeloupe, Belgium, France, United Arab Emirates). I sent recently e-mails to several French-speaking schools of part the world but without big result (the addresses being often old). I shall be interested in a correspondence with your class Friendly

10264 -
modify delete 44732 - Reply from Rose (USA) - 2012-06-22

I teach first grade in California, USA. The students are 5-6 years at beginning of the year and usually end the school year 6-7 years old. Our grade level theme for this coming school year (8/27/12 - 6/9/13) is "Around the World", where one area we will be focusing on is China. It would be wonderful for the students to be able to actually exchange views and get a better understanding of cultural ideas from children their own age. If you are still interested in having pen pals and will be able to do it during the time frame listed above, I would love to hear from you.

10264 -
modify delete 41987 - Reply from Glenna (USA) - 2011-10-25

I am interested in learning about the Chinese school system. Any information you would like to share would be very helpful. I am a teacher in the USA, and I am having to learn about the Chinese education system for a college class.
Thanks!
Glenna

10264 -
modify delete 30583 - Reply from Pat (USA) - 2009-07-13

Hi. I teach Kindergarten in Los Angeles, CA. I have 29 5-6 year olds and would love to have them correspond with your class. We are out on summer vacation now and will return to school the beginning of September. If you are interested, please let me know. Thanks!

10264 -
modify delete 26247 - Reply from Jonathan (USA) - 2008-08-21

I have some American students who would be interested in that.
Jonathan

10264 -
modify delete 21969 - Reply from Dana (USA) - 2007-11-03

Hello! My name is Dana and I'm a third grade teacher in the USA. I'm looking for Chinese penpals for my 23 students. Their ages are 8 or 9 years old. Please let me know if you have students that would be interested in becoming penpals with my students!
Thank you!
Dana Thompsen

10264 -
modify delete 18652 - Reply from YiWen (USA) - 2007-04-23

Hi! i am willing to exchange letters with the students.

10264 -
modify delete 14554 - Reply from Sue (Canada) - 2006-10-25

Hi! I have a class of 28 11 and 12 year olds that are VERY interested in being pen pals with your class. (Either snail mail or email ). We are from Nova Scotia on the east coast of Canada. If you're interested, let me know!

10264 -
modify delete 14431 - Reply from melissa (USA) - 2006-10-22

I have a mixed grade level class in a christian school, only 3 students to date. I am interested in pen pals from china for these students, can you help?

10264 -
modify delete 10272 - Reply from Sharon (Australia) - 2006-05-31

I work in a Primary school and have several students interested in exchanging letters with students from other countries. They are aged 8-12....grades 3-6. If you are interested please write back and we can take it from there. hope to hear from you soon.
Sharon Walker - Colac South-West Primary School

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info