Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 102643 - from Rebecca (Korea) - 2015-01-13
: "Looking for penpals from around the world"

Hello, we are the Youth Association for Globalizing Daegu(YAGD), and we would like to exchange e-mail, snail-mail, or hopefully be able to skype.

There are approximately 20 18-year-old students who look forward to exchanging cultural differences, improving their english, and overall just making new friends. The level of students' speaking and writing skills are good.

If you're interested, please contact me by email (kyurhee0706@naver.com)

Thank you :D

102643 -
modify delete 103449 - Reply from Allen (New Zealand) - 2015-04-12

Hello teacher/ annyong-hasseyo sangsenim,
I considered your ad, and I was having a so bored time here. So, I contacted you since I thought I could be able to help you with your students some how. And I'm Allen Micheal Peterson or Eun Kang Woo. I'm half Kiwian( New Zealand ) and half Korean. But, I was born in Auckland, NZ and I'm 19 years old boy. So, I kow a little korean from my mom and my mother tongue is English. I hope your reply soon.
B.Regards from Allen.

102643 -
modify delete 102959 - Reply from Elizabeth (USA) - 2015-02-12

Hi! I am a faculty advisor to a high school club at my school called "Interact". It is a student version of the Rotary Club. There are 26 students who are in this organization and they are wanting to spread some international good will to students in other countries by being pen pals. If you are interested in communicating with us, please respond back! I hope to hear from you soon.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info