Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 102679 - from John Tong (China) - 2015-01-15
: "Penpals from Hong Kong, China"

Hello,

I am teaching English in a secondary school in Hong Kong, China. My students are 14-16 years old. I wonder if your students are interested to be their penpals. My e-mail is ioannestong@gmail.com

Happy New Year!

Cheers,
John

102679 -
modify delete 113241 - Reply from Tetiana (Poland) - 2016-09-20

Hi. My name is Tetiana. We'd like to pen pal with your school via snail mail in English writing about our life, school and country. I am a teacher of one middle school. I work with 14 years old students in Poland. I've got 15 students.
Write me soon.
My address: t-wasowska@wp.pl

102679 -
modify delete 111408 - Reply from Jerry (USA) - 2016-06-29

Hello John,

I would be very interested in setting up some exchanges between your students and mine here in NYC. I have two courses in mind for exchanges: my Form III (9th grade) World History course, and an elective course on East Asia (Forms V & VI).

I hope to hear from you soon,
Best wishes,
Jerry

102679 -
modify delete 104318 - Reply from Venus (USA) - 2015-07-06

Hello my name is Venus and I teach 6th 7th and 8th grade in Henderson NC. I am looking for a class to write as pen pals for my students. I would like for them to learn about different cultures. I want them to see other parts of the world through others eyes. I am an exploratory teacher and have 6 different classes. Two 6th grade, two 7th grade and two 8th grade classes. in each class there are about 20 students. Please email me @ vflores@infinitepossibilitiesinc.com with any information to become pen pals.

102679 -
modify delete 102957 - Reply from Elizabeth (USA) - 2015-02-12

Hi! I am a faculty advisor to a high school club at my school called "Interact". It is a student version of the Rotary Club. There are 26 students who are in this organization and they are wanting to spread some international good will to students in other countries by being pen pals. If you are interested in communicating with us, please respond back! I hope to hear from you soon.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info