Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103138 - from Sara (Germany) - 2015-03-02
: "Intercultural exchange-Australian pen pals wanted f. online project in April/May"

You don't have to be a German teacher - interest in foreign relations is sufficient.
I am an English teacher looking for an Australian teacher who would be interested in organising a (written) intercultural exchange between my English class (13-14 year olds, relatively fluent English speakers, written English is also ok to communicate with peers the same age).
Australia is a topic in our school book. If you are interested to work on a specific topic that fits your curriculum (economy/history/geography/literature/German) please let me know.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

103138 -
modify delete 103486 - Reply from Quame (Ghana) - 2015-04-18

Hi, I'm very fluent in English, am From Ghana a Ghanaian, love to travel, i saw your ad, and am very interested, I don't need to be paid to teach, i have great passion for teaching, i do counselling to young kids, every weekends, i will like to be part of your project, will be glad if you can help me teach your kids. I two projects right now, working on putting up two schools, and am sure this opportunity will help me learn more and also help me connect with other kids and the kids i have here in my school. thank you. Quame, Ghana-Africa

103138 -
modify delete 103427 - Reply from JOACHIM (Uganda) - 2015-04-09

I AM THE DEPUTY HEADTEACHER OF NYIIZE C.U PRIMARY SCHOOL IN UGANDA AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU TO SHARE EXPERIENCES ABOUT CULTURE VIA BOTH SNAIL AND EMAIL

103138 -
modify delete 103185 - Reply from Christine (France) - 2015-03-10

We are a small Franco-Irish association propose exchanges between families. This year we have a young Irishman who would like to make an exchange with a young German. He has 15 years two sisters; 20 and 17 years old and a brother of 19 years. He learned German for 3 years. He loves all sports and plays rugby and Gaelic football. It is a "technician" who loves electronic gadgets. He would like to exchange three weeks of June 20 and then end of August The young German also come to him three weeks at home on the dates he wants (to be agreed according to the possibilities. We do not speak German, but I speak French and little English but the manager in Ireland can communicate in English of course.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info