Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103308 - from Helen (Norway) - 2015-03-25
: "Penpals for Norwegian 7 graders"

I am an English teacher looking for penpals for my Norwegian pupils in 7th grade (12 and 13 years old). The main purpose is to find a fun and meaningful way to use English, and I also hope that this will make the pupils use and write more English. Pleace reply to this message if you think your pupils can be good penpals for this purpose.

Regards Helen

103308 -
modify delete 107606 - Reply from Catherine (Canada) - 2015-09-10

Hello, I teach English as a second language to primary students. I have 16 6th graders - boys and girls aged 11-12 years old. I also teach a multi level class 5th and 6th graders. We live in the francophone province of Quebec in a little town called Témiscouata-sur-le-Lac, a 5 hour-drive east of Montreal. Kids start learning English in 1st grade but need to improve.

103308 -
modify delete 107248 - Reply from nathalie (France) - 2015-09-01

Hi Helen
I like the idea of using English as a contact language. I teach English to 12-14 year old students in France and have several classes. So what type of exchange would you like to set up? How many students would be involved in the project?
Please let me know how you feel about it. Looking forward to hearing from you,
nathalie.

103308 -
modify delete 103517 - Reply from Virginia (Uruguay) - 2015-04-22

Hello! I teach English in a Primary School. My students are 10-12 years old. I would like to find penfriends to them and develop their English and Knoledge about other cultures through communication.

103308 -
modify delete 103309 - Reply from Caitlin (Great Britain) - 2015-03-25

Hi I'm Caitlin I would really love to help your pupils! Please email me at caitlin_mason@icloud.com if you would like to find out more about me!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info