Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103313 - from Mark (Korea) - 2015-03-26
: "Looking for pen-pals for 13 Korean students studying English (aged 9-11)"

Hi! I have 13 students (aged 9-11) who want to find pen-pals to write to in English. They are from Ulsan, South Korea, and they want to write real (snail mail) letters, although they are happy with email if no-one wants to write letters any more!

Even if you can't offer 13 pen-pals, please feel free to send me an email so that we can introduce our students. Thank you,

Mark

103313 -
modify delete 107810 - Reply from Kaela (USA) - 2015-09-16

Hi Mark!
I'm Kaela. I am a 19 year old American girl. I lived in Korea for about a year and a half. I know a bit of Korean and I love to meet new people. I am a bit older than your students, but if you still wanted someone as a penpal, I would love to! I'm very interested in schooling and life in Korea beyond what I encountered while I was there.
If you are interested, message me!
Thank you,
Kaela

103313 -
modify delete 106173 - Reply from amandine (France) - 2015-07-27

hello,
I'm a teacher in France, i've got a 9years old classroom. So i'm very interessed in your project.
Iwant ti study Asia next year with them so i'd like to find them a pen friend. I've got 27 students but they can have 2 pen friends!
please contact me if interessed.
Amandine

103313 -
modify delete 103318 - Reply from Caitlin (Great Britain) - 2015-03-26

Hello, I'm Caitlin I'm 12 and live in great Britain I would really love to help your pupils! Please email me if your interested at caitlin_mason@icloud.com thanks so much,
From Caitlin

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info