Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103376 - from Melody (China) - 2015-04-06
: "Looking for penfriends"

We are currently looking for a long-term penfriend relationship.There are pupils aged between 7-12 in our penfriend club, about 50 altogether ( more and more students are still getting in). They would be delighted to communicate with their foreign peers through postcards, snail mail, Email, school trips, etc.
Even if you can't offer 50 pen-pals, please feel free to email me so that we can introduce our students and exchange some ideas.
Our Email address: callart@yeah.net

103376 -
modify delete 115788 - Reply from Geetika (India) - 2017-03-26

Greetings!!!
My name is Geetika Pant I am a primary school teacher in India. we are doing a project based learning on unit of knowing cultures and traditions of different countries through virtual partnership(through emails, chats and skype sessions) and also travel partnership(students visit). This partnership will open the doors of knowledge to both the schools as they will come to know about the traditions, customs ,religion, food and places to visit of both the countries. My students will be happy to exchange their ideas and thoughts with your students. If you find it interesting and informative please drop in a mail at geetika.allen@gmail.com

103376 -
modify delete 112304 - Reply from JESSICA (USA) - 2016-08-22

Hi- I know you posted a long time ago looking for a pen pal, but I was wondering if you would be interested in a partnership with a school in California. We have 8 year olds that are looking for a connecting class. Thanks!

103376 -
modify delete 108813 - Reply from Irina (Russia) - 2015-10-26

Hello, Melody,
I am Irina, a teacher from Russia. We have a Pen Pals' Club at school and my students would like to join your project and send letters and postcards to your students. They are the same age like your students. We have a nice experience in letters corresponding with Portugese class and Spanish class. It was last school year. What do you think about our idea? If you are interested, I will tell more about my group of students (names, gender, age, hobbies)
Looking forward to getting your reply.
Wishes,
Irina

103376 -
modify delete 103576 - Reply from Cristine (USA) - 2015-04-29

Hi! My name is Cristine and I teach social studies (world cultures) to 11 and 12 year olds. I have both boys and girls in my classroom. I have about 130 students total. We are looking to correspond with other students and talk about the world! We will study ancient China and would love to have contact with students from this area. I am looking for this penpal relationship to start during the next school year... 2014- 2015. Thanks for considering!

103376 -
modify delete 103439 - Reply from Aurore (France) - 2015-04-11

Bonjour,

J'enseigne à deux classes de cm1 (en tout 54 élèves)l'anglais et nous cherchons une correspondances avec des élèves pour échanger en anglais et français.

SI cela vous intéresse, n'hésitez pas à me contacter.

Merci

Aurore
tigrito1309@hotmail.fr

103376 -
modify delete 103421 - Reply from Christina (USA) - 2015-04-08

I have 18 Third Graders from sunny Florida that would love to have you as penpals! We our really close to Disney World and Legoland so we love adventure and excitement! We would love to know more about other cultures.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info