Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103595 - from joseph (Togo) - 2015-05-01
: "corréspondance avec une école francophone ou anglephone""

Nous somme une association située au TOGO un pays d'afrique et recherche une école à l'étranger pour correspondre avec mes élèves de CP-CE1 à partir de maintenant si possible et ce, jusqu'à la fin de l'année scolaire (début juin 2015). J'ai dans ma classe 15 CP et 21 CE1 qui seraient ravis de découvrir une nouvelle culture.

we are association from Togo a country in AFRICA . I am looking for a school of pupils between 15 and 21 in order to correspond with my class. I would like to start the exchange now and carry on the project until the end of the school year here (beginning of june 2015). We would be glad to discover a new culture.

Thanks,
Merci,

103595 -
modify delete 110349 - Reply from Juliana (Brazil) - 2016-03-03

Hello,Joseph!
My name is Juliana, and I am a teacher in Brazil. With two other teachers, I lead an after school project which deals with social awareness - students (aged from 10 to 15 years old) run a thrift store whose income is converted into donations to an institution who helps families of children with leukemia.
Our meetings are art and literature based: to create our clothes and products we get inspired by the books we read in group. This semester, we are working with a book which tells the story of a boy who a has a penpal in Luanda. That's why we decided to look for penpals in Africa. We also have drawing workshops and cinema workshops - they make their own films. Our children are communicative, curious, interested in art, other cultures and they are eager to get to know people from the African continent. Our native language is Portuguese, but most of them speak English. They also have Spanish classes. The book which inspired us is titled "Cartas a povos distantes", by Carla Dulfano, illustrated by André Neves.
Well, we got really interested in your project.
Hope you get interested in ours as well, so that we can work together.
All the best,
Juliana Rocha (Jubs)

103595 -
modify delete 103642 - Reply from joseph (Togo) - 2015-05-05

nous somme très intéresser et je vous ai envoyer un e-mail priver

103595 -
modify delete 103640 - Reply from Caroline (France) - 2015-05-04

Bonjour,
Je serai interessée par ce type correspondance avec mes élèves de CP mais pour l'année prochaine de septembre 2015 à juin 2016. Si vous êtes intéressé, dites le moi.
A bientôt
Caroline ( école du Rhône - France)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info