Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103641 - from Kim (Korea) - 2015-05-05
: "Looking for class penpals"

Hi. I'm a elememtary school teacher in South Korea. I have 23 students who are learning English as a foreign language.(They are 11 years old now) I want to exchange langague as well as cultures with students from different countries in English via email. If it is possible, skype or video classes are O.K. Please reply to me.

103641 -
modify delete 108376 - Reply from Sheila (USA) - 2015-10-07

Hello! My class would love to be pen pals! I have 25 students whom are 10-11 years old. We are open to any communication style: snail-mail, email, Skype or video conferencing. We would love to share American culture with your students and learn about South Korean culture, food, and traditions. Please email me if you would be interested in becoming class Pen Pals.
Thanks,
Sheila

103641 -
modify delete 103776 - Reply from Kalu (Sri Lanka) - 2015-05-24

Hi
My name is Kalu, from Sri lanka, I am a teacher and a volunteer for animal rescue from sri lanka especially elephants in trapped in waters and pits in jungles. I wish to correspond who wish to join or support for at least one of the project to set up in your country connecting sri lanka
• who like to teach your language and other talents –art/painting/ food making /craft work by skype to less fortunate village children in sri lanka while learning culture/sri Lankan society ,archeology and Buddhism in sri lanka
• Who like to volunteer for charity project for disabled children and children suffering from cancer both in sri Lanka and your country
• Who like to volunteer to rescue animals from cruelty or slaughter or trapped especially elephants, helpless animals in sri lanka while you staying in your country
• . I am a father of two children . If you like to join or help please reply. I will give my skype to discuss further
Thank you
Kalu
islandtropical@live.com

103641 -
modify delete 103752 - Reply from Sandra (Philippines) - 2015-05-20

Hi! I am interested to exchange email with the students. I can only accommodate 2 students as I am also busy teaching English. I want to help Korean kids improve their English level ^^ Just email me or add me on skype: sandrahabana
See you!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info