Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103819 - from Mina (Greece) - 2015-05-30
: "Penpals from Greece"

Hi everyone,

Greetings from Greece. I would like to find penpals for my students for the next school year (2015-16). They are of different levels and ages. They want to write letters to kids from all over the world.
If you are interested, send me a message so we can arrange the details for the next school year. Our lessons start on 20th September 2015.
Hope to hear from you,
Mina

103819 -
modify delete 112890 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2016-09-10

Are you still interested in setting up pen pals? I teach in Wilmington, NC. I have 48 seventh graders and 48 eighth graders.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you!

103819 -
modify delete 110616 - Reply from samantha (Canada) - 2016-04-05

My name is Samantha and I am an Excel Leader (a teacher in an after school program) at an elementry school in Nova Scotia,Canada.

I am doing a Club with my students who are grade P-5. (ages 5-11). I am teaching them all about Europe and i thought it would be a wonderful idea for them to have pen-pals to learn even more. I seen your ad looking for English speaking students, all of my students speak english.

After i teach the kids about Europe, I know they are going to have some questions, maybe even ones i can not answer for them. Your and your students might be able to shed a little light on those questions.

I am very excited about this for my students. If you are intersented in being Pen-Pals with my students please let me know so we can discuss things further :)

Can't wait to hear from you !

103819 -
modify delete 108330 - Reply from Krista Tully (USA) - 2015-10-05

I am a Language Arts 6th grade teacher with about 54 kids who would love to write to penpals from Greece. We are studying Greek Mythology and would love to pair up and get something started if able.

Krista Tully

103819 -
modify delete 107559 - Reply from Fatima (Spain) - 2015-09-08

Hi, Mina! I am an English teacher at a school in Fuerteventura, a small island in the Canary Islands, Spain. I have students from 12 to 16 and I would love them to exchange emails ... with yours.
Hope to hear from you soon.

103819 -
modify delete 107196 - Reply from Hayley (Great Britain) - 2015-08-31

Hello!

I am going to be teaching a year 5 class (9-10 year olds) and our first topic for Autumn term is Greece. If you are still looking for pen pals it would be great to set some up for my class.

Hope to hear from you,

Hayley

103819 -
modify delete 103861 - Reply from Jacob (Uganda) - 2015-06-03

Dear Teacher, I'm a primary school teacher in Uganda. I have more than 50 pupils who are interested in making freinds and learn about other people's cultures. So, let's begin to write to each other. Thanks, JACOB

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info