Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103891 - from francisca ronzon (Mexico) - 2015-06-06
: "looking for e pals to my students eager to practise their English skills"

I am currently teaching English to students aged 18-25 and wuold love to start making friends from all over the world.
MY students are quite interested in improving their skills in English and I believe this is an incredible opportunity to develop them in a friendly way. Do not hesitate to send me a message if interested in making new friends from Xalapa, Veracruz Mexico
p.s. Looking forward to hearing from you soon

103891 -
modify delete 126991 - Reply from Sydney (USA) - 2019-11-14

Hi! My name is Sydney and I am a 12th grade student from New Jersey, USA. I am in a class in my high school called Human Rights and Genocide and we are learning about different cultures, the UN and genocide. Part of the curriculum is to teach a lesson to our local elementary school about life in different countries. They are ages 9-11 and they are very eager to learn how other people live, as many of them have never lived outside of New Jersey. I feel like connecting these children with a penpal would be a great way to help them learn!
Although they are young they are very bright and would explain a little about their family, favorite sports, subject and hopes and dreams. Then they will ask their penpals the same thing. This would be a great way for them to practice their english and a great way for these kids to learn about a new country! Please let me know if you are interested!
Thanks, Sydney

103891 -
modify delete 108483 - Reply from Yulia (Moldova) - 2015-10-13

Hello, I am a teacher of English as the second language. I with my students will find partners from different countries to practice English and to participate in project work. Write me yuliavostrencova@gmail.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info