Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 103981 - from Gemma (Australia) - 2015-06-17
: "Year 4 students (ages 9-10) looking for penpals in other parts of Australia"

Hi all,
Im a teacher of a year 4 class in Western Sydney. we are looking for penpals in other areas of Australia. I think it'd be great for my students to make friends with kids from other cultures and lifestyles as well as practice letter writing skills!

Thanks!

103981 -
modify delete 110697 - Reply from Enma (USA) - 2016-04-15

I am an fourth grade Reading and Language Arts teacher. My students are doing a study on Australia. They are interested in learning more about Australian culture, traditions, as well as exchange daily interest from students close to their age. I have 22 students who would love to get to know Australian students. We have a month to exchange e-mails or letters. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible at rosa_e@dadeschools.net

103981 -
modify delete 108325 - Reply from Catania (USA) - 2015-10-05

Hey, there. I teach 4th graders in New York City. We are a class of 30. Would love to have students learn about the diversities. Please let you know if you are interested.

103981 -
modify delete 104527 - Reply from Marie-Hélène (France) - 2015-07-21

hello,
I am a primary school teacher in France near Lillle. My students have between 9 and 10 years.
I would like my class creates a link via email with a class from another culture .
I am at your disposal to answer your questions and perhaps create a project.
See you soon

103981 -
modify delete 104037 - Reply from Catherine CORDONNIER (France) - 2015-06-21

Hello ! I'm looking for pen-pals for my new students (at the beginning of September, I'll have a new class, with 26 students), who are about 10. I think it would be wonderful to write to someone so far...

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info