Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 104027 - from farida (Reunion) - 2015-06-21
: "cultural project"

Hi,

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Farida ROBERT and I am in charge of extra-curricular animation in an elementary school in Saint Joseph located in La Réunion Island which is a French overseas department in the Indian Ocean near Madagascar.

Within this framework, my pedagogical team and I would like to set up a cultural plan we will call « the 5 continents » and whose aim would be to introduce our language, our practices and habits and our life style to other foreign countries and in return we would like to learn and discover those of other countries in order to become aware of new cultures.

Simultaneously, it is our ambition to establish some form of respect and values of other people among our young children. In fact, France is a country which advocates equality, however all of us are not equal in terms of needs and wealth.

Therefore I call upon different schools worldwide (in the 5 continents) to establish an exchange of letters or even videoconferences on Skype for example between children (aged 7 to 11).

I am at your disposal if you have any other questions to ask me and I remain open to any suggestion whatever the country is.

Yours sincerely.

Farida ROBERT

Email @ddress: farida.robert@hotmail.fr

104027 -
modify delete 104084 - Reply from Jinhee (Korea) - 2015-06-25

Hi! I am an elementary school teacher in South Korea. I have 22 students who are 12 years old. I want to exchange cultural things not only penpals but also cultural related photos with France and Korea. If you are interested in, let`s talk about the details by email.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info