Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 10441 - from TOMOHIKO (Japan) - 2006-06-10
: "Games and recreations in classroom"

Dear teachers!

I'm Tomohiko Mikami, Japanese man and 33 years old. I'm a part time primary school teacher in charge of 3rd grade.
  I'm interested about students' games and recreation in classroom. In classroom, teacher need to give interesting topics for students and to make improve relationship among each students. These events can unite each students' minds, hearts and willings. Recently, children can not get chance to develop or improve their skills to make friends. Teacher must make class not clowds of children but group of students.
  Already, I tried some recreations in my class. I want to exchange ideas and experiences with teachers. If you got similar interests, please contact me.

Regards,
TOMOHIKO MIKAMI

10441 -
modify delete 43198 - Reply from Asif (India) - 2012-01-29

Dear Mr. Hikami

Haji Mimeshite!

Greetings from Global Indian International School, Jodhpur, India. We are intersted in developing Global partnership links for primary and secondary students between Japan and India. We have about 200 young, lively children who are interested to participate in joint collaborative projects between the two schools. Presently our school is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and follows the National Curriculum. The school has facilities for emails, skype, web conferecing etc. We have modern labs and look forward to interacting on a regular basis.

Jodhpur is a popular tourist destination, featuring many palaces, forts and temples, set in the stark landscape of the Thar desert.Thecity is known as the "Sun City" for the bright, sunny weather itenjoys all year. It is also referred to as the "Blue City" due to theblue-painted houses around the Mehrangarh Fort. Jodhpur lies near the geographic
centre of Rajasthan state,which makes it a convenient base for travel in a region much frequented bytourists.

There are a number of activities that can be possible between both schools. Primarily we can exchange photos of the activities, form student groups class wise for exchange to take place and then send emails. letters or interact through skpe on a number of issues i.e. culture, food, music, group projects etc.

Regards

Asif Iqbal

Principal)

GIobal Indian International School, Jodhpur, India

10441 -
modify delete 41538 - Reply from Fernanda (Brazil) - 2011-10-06

Hello dear, how are you?

My name is Fernanda, I am a master's student from Brazil.
Nowadays I am researching about foreign primary english textbooks, so that's why I am contacting you.
Do you teach children? It would be nice to share ideas about it.

Regards,
Fernanda

10441 -
modify delete 31588 - Reply from Seda (Turkey) - 2009-09-22

Dmo,
Watashi mo shgakusei no kyshi desu. sanjsansai onna no kyshi desu. I just started to learning japanese language (as you can see: it's too bad -__^*)
My students are in 2'nd grade this year and I am looking for new applications in my classroom. I am interested in japanese education. If we could exchange our ideas it will be wonderful. Three or four students make a group and they read a tale book, dramatize it in the classroom, some of them draw its picture or make a song for it.
And you, what applications are you fulfil in your classroom?
Ja... :)

10441 -
modify delete 27580 - Reply from Karin (USA) - 2008-10-29

Although I am not a teacher, I am a Girl Scout leader of 3rd graders. We are looking for a Girl Scout (or equivolant)troop to become penpals! For Girl Scout thinking day, our troop is representing Japan, and we would love some factual information. If you have any information on how I can get into contact with an English speaking troop leader, please email me. Thank you!

10441 -
modify delete 27211 - Reply from Dakota (USA) - 2008-10-07

You hae to bring in cool toys and games that are educational but fun.

10441 -
modify delete 27094 - Reply from ima (Morocco) - 2008-09-28

konnichiwa ogenki desu ka ? watashi wa ima desu juroko sai desu ur probleme it's so diffeclt because ok it is my e-mal suzuki-yg-rock@live.com sayonara

10441 -
modify delete 26527 - Reply from Audra (USA) - 2008-09-03

HI Tomohiko,

I am also an elementary teacher , but I teach 4th grade in Pennsylvania in the United States. Are you interested in having your students write to my students through email? We can also write to your students. We might have to start by doing group emails, but eventually we can have a few individual letters. We can also send pictures of our classroom and school along with pictures of some of us. Please let me know if you are interested. You might already have English speaking penpals, but we will take a duplicate of what you send to ones that you may already have. I want to mix some Japanese culture and lessons into my teaching. I usually try to get Japanese penpals every year. I even put info on our class website about the project. How exciting!

Thanks,
Audra Lehman

10441 -
modify delete 24018 - Reply from Sheila (Alaska (USA)) - 2008-02-26

Hello Mr. Tomohiko!

I'm a third grade teacher in Porterville, CA and I just happened to come across an excellent activity for your class. This one is called IALAC Day. Good for developing awareness, give the students big red paper hearts to wear on their chest with the letters; IALAC written on it. This is an acronym for "I Am Loveable and Capable". This heart becomes a visible tool to help them pay attention to the affect their words have on each other. If someone calls them a name or makes a rude comment, the afflicted person tears off a piece of their heart. When a compliment is received, they get to tape the torn piece back on their heart with tape. Some classes just do an hour, others do it all day as the progress through other activities. It's a good sounding board for writitng activites, creates some "Aha" moments and gives them an opportunity to see just how their comments can affect someone. Be sure and have lots of tape on hand - very effective.

Another activity is called "The Compliment Circle". The class sits in a circle and a volunteer is chosen to go into the middle. The teacher begins by modeling a compliment; "Susie - I really liked how you invited Pedro to be a part of your group today". Then the teacher models how to receive a compliment - by saying only "Thank-You." This may be the most difficult part, looking the person in the eyes and accepting or giving the compliment. Record all of the compliments on a big heart and give it to each student when the compliment circle ends.

I found this in an article by a local writer - she has a blog called "krismac" at www.recorderonline.com where you can find more ideas. Wishing lots of warm fuzzies.....Miss Bishop

10441 -
modify delete 21140 - Reply from TOMOHIKO (Japan) - 2007-09-22

Hi Sandi I'm interested your idea. There is possibility to improve the way. I'll send you mail. Please reply.
TOMOHIKO

10441 -
modify delete 21037 - Reply from Sandi (Canada) - 2007-09-18

Hello Japanese school teacher. I am not a teacher myself, but I am a student in 11th grade, 3rd year of high school. I am 16, almost 17 and I may have a few suggestions for you to try their social skills. One suggestion is to get the class to debate over something. One thing that seems effective is a stereotype(general assumption of something) or a opinion question.
Divide the class into groups of four. They will then have to come up with arguments for, and against the question by working together. Then as a group they will decide what they believe to be true and why. The question can be linked to many subjects in school making it relevant to the curriculum and the fact that they are forced to converse on this encourages team work. It also broadens their way of thinking because they have to argue for both sides of the question and then decide where they stand as a group. You can contact me at sandiquijada@hotmail.com to send me the results of this. If it does not work there are other techniques that I can send you.

Sincerely
Sandi Quijada

10441 -
modify delete 20179 - Reply from Richarles (Japan) - 2007-07-30

Hello Tomohiko. My name is Richarles. I知 a Brazilian teacher. My students and I are interested in Japanese culture and we would like to exchange e-mails with people from Japan. They are 11-12 years old. If you are interested, please contact me.

Best wishes
Teacher Richarles

10441 -
modify delete 11819 - Reply from TOMOHIKO (Japan) - 2006-08-13

Hi Thank you so much for your message.
Please e-mail me.

10441 -
modify delete 11169 - Reply from bouya (Morocco) - 2006-07-09

bonjour
mon nom c younes.je suis un enseignant du primaire dans une ecole qui se trouve au sud du maroc a zagoura
je cherche aussi a faire des correspondances ou bies jumelage avec une autre ecole.et on pouras bien s'entraider dans le domaine de l'enseignemant......
alors si vous etes interss par notre ecole et aussi notre pays contacter moi

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info