Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 106368 - from Vanessa (Korea) - 2015-08-06
: "Let's share cultures!"

Hi, I'm a leader of the culture exchange club in Tanbang Middle school, which is located in the middle of South Korea. We are in 7~9 grade, and we learn English in school. Our students are very passionate because it is voluntarily club which have meeting at their own time, not in their curriculum in school. I'd like to share our culture with many countries to broad our sights and inform about our country, Korea. Let's talk about traditional foods, tourist spots...etc. Please reply back:) I really want to contect with various country! I don't care if your class is big or small, age is low or high. Just contect with your passion!

106368 -
modify delete 108510 - Reply from paji amer (Malaysia) - 2015-10-14

Hello, i am interested to join this penpal programme. i am an English teacher from Malaysia and i have aged 16-17 students. Love to know about Korea. Hope to hear from you soon.

106368 -
modify delete 108224 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2015-10-01

Hi, I am a middle school English teacher from Poland in Europe and my students are really interested in Korean life, music and culture. They are 13-16 years old. Hope to hear from you soon.

106368 -
modify delete 107469 - Reply from Tetiana (Poland) - 2015-09-06

Hi.
I'm an English teacher working with 13-14 years old teens. WE're interested in penpalling with you via snail mail. We'd like to emprove our English doing projects together with our pen-friends about different interesting things: culture, languages, stories, hobbies etc. Best regards from Tetiana(Poland)

106368 -
modify delete 107391 - Reply from Fatima (Spain) - 2015-09-04

Hi, Vanessa! I am an English teacher at a school in Fuerteventura, a small island in the Canary Islands, Spain. I would like my students to contact yours. Their ages are between 13 and 16.
Hope to hear from you

106368 -
modify delete 107239 - Reply from Jamin (USA) - 2015-09-01

I am a middle school teacher in Washington state and am interested in hearing from you regarding my students being pen pals with yours.

106368 -
modify delete 106376 - Reply from Berenice (Belgium) - 2015-08-06

Hello, I m an English teacher in Belgium. I teach students from 12 to 16. They speak French and learn English with me.I would like them to get in touch with your students.They have different levels and we can talk about a lot of things. Here is my email adress berenice0702@hotmail.com, contact me and we will see how we can make it happen.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info