Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 10638 - from Stella (Philippines) - 2006-06-21
: "I'm an Online International Tutor"

Hi there! I’m a Writer with online international credits and I’m also an International Language Tutor. I received my Bachelor’s degree in Languages. I have over 5 years of Company and Home tutoring experience and over 2 years of online teaching including English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Tagalog and Cebuano.

I believe in teaching & studying in a friendly, creative and dynamic atmosphere. It’s all about providing space for individual levels of ability, preparing them for the future and empowering them to reach their full potential and be successful in life.

Two of my great personal joys are meeting & helping people of different races and cultures. My multi-cultural experience led my sensitivity and understanding of people especially my tutees. An appreciation for other cultures is strongly established in my heart. It is in interaction, talking and helping people from different parts of the globe that impressed me the most.

Let's learn languages the fun, fast, easy, creative and dynamic way. I'm just an email away. Hear from you real soon!!!

10638 -
modify delete 35588 - Reply from rianenglish (Thailand) - 2010-08-20

I am seeking english online teacher ,please contact me this email

10638 -
modify delete 16994 - Reply from eamon (China) - 2007-01-24

This is Eamon Dou from China. I'm currently looking for teachers worldwide. Please email back for details. My email is : doudaoxiang@163.com

10638 -
modify delete 16993 - Reply from eamon (China) - 2007-01-24

This is Eamon Dou from China. I'm currently looking for teachers worldwide. Please email back for details.

10638 -
modify delete 16852 - Reply from gary (Philippines) - 2007-01-16

DO you do private tutoring for children ages 4 and 5? We are from the US. How much do you charge per hour?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info