Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 106465 - from Caroline (Sweden) - 2015-08-10
: "Looking for an exchange"

Hello! We are a small school situated in Södertälje, just outside Stockholm in Sweden. We are looking for a school who would like to create a one year exchange for our 28 pupils in the 8th Grade (14-15 years old). The main purpose is to improve spoken English skills by using English as the contact language, as well as learning about another country's culture by living with their "penpal's" family during their stay.
We fund travel and expenses ourselves through various fundraising activities.
We do it like this:
- Pupils fill out "all about me" questionnaires, which we send to the partner school.
- We "pair" the pupils according to interests and requirements in the questionnaires.
- Skype and email contact.
- First exchange (1 week), with pupils staying with their designated penpal as the host family during the Autumn Term.
- Second exchange (1 week) with pupils staying with their designated penpal as the host family during the Spring Term.
Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested!
Best wishes.
Caroline Nordmark
Nyckelskolan,
Södertälje,
Sweden

106465 -
modify delete 121841 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-06-01

Hi!
I'm an English teacher in a secondary school in Málaga (south coast of Spain). We are really interested in carrying out an exchange of students. We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers, excited students, sun, lovely beaches, a great cultural city and a ready Erasmus project. We held a former Comenius with a Danish school and an exchange of students with a Vitra school in Goteborg. We fell in love with the Scandinavian neighbourhood!!
If your school is still interested in an exchange or a ready Erasmus project, please contact me.
My email: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards from Spain.

106465 -
modify delete 117078 - Reply from James (Great Britain) - 2017-08-05

I live in UK but am a trust of some Schools in Kenya who are looking for friends from other Countries to be friends

106465 -
modify delete 116435 - Reply from Mònica (Spain) - 2017-06-23

Hello Caroline,

I've seen your advert and I suppose you probably have found a group of students to do your exchange, but in case you had not found any, our school would be interested in your proposal for the next school year.

I am an English teacher from a high school near Barcelona and we are looking for a group of students to do an exchange with our group of 25 students (more or less) of 1st Batxillerat (16-17). The previous exchanges we have done have been exactly in the same terms you organize yours so, we would not have problems of organization.

In case you are interested please tell me something as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mònica Gamisans

106465 -
modify delete 115325 - Reply from levi (Kenya) - 2017-02-01

greetings from kenya africa we are a kenyan school from nairobi kenya our school and students woul;d like to penpal with you to learn your cultures and lifestyles and also improve english language

106465 -
modify delete 110504 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2016-03-17

Hello Caroline
I just love the idea. Did you manage to set up your exchange for the academic year ? Would you do it again ? My school is an hour from Lyon, in the South East of France
Hope to hear from you soon.
Nathalie.

106465 -
modify delete 107675 - Reply from Moses (Uganda) - 2015-09-11

This is a great opportunity for Bulucheke SS in Uganda to have friends abroad. If possible, twin with us and our children will be very enthusiastic to do exactly that in respect of your objectives.

Also, balance gender.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Teacher Moses

106465 -
modify delete 107237 - Reply from Jamin (USA) - 2015-09-01

I am a middle school teacher in Washington state and am interested in hearing from you regarding my students being pen pals with yours.

106465 -
modify delete 106612 - Reply from Caroline (Sweden) - 2015-08-16

Hi Laurence!
How nice to hear from you!
Our 8th Grade has 19 boys and 7 girls (26 altogether, not 28 as I said in my announcement on Schools of the World).
Can you send me the name of your school, address, etc so I can look it up on google maps?
Then I suggest that we communicate direct via our own email addresses, so we can see if we can start contact between our classes. My email address is; caroline.nordmark@nyckelskolan.se.
You can find the school on google maps:
Nyckelskolan, Ekensbergsgatan 34, 15243 Södertälje, Sweden.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Best regards,
Caroline

106465 -
modify delete 106611 - Reply from LAURENCE (France) - 2015-08-16

Hello!

I'm an English teacher , I teach pupils aged between 12 to 15 and I'd like to do an exchange with students speaking English.
I 'm really interested in your project.
Please contact me
Best regards

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info