Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 107069 - from farida (South Africa) - 2015-08-28
: "echange"

Hi,
We live in Reunion Island,just on the other side of Africa, in the Indian Ocean.We are French and we do speak french but we have another language which is called Creol.
I work with children. Since two years now, a new system has been set in our educational system.
I am in charge of extra-curricular animation in an elementary school.
Within this framework, my pedagogical team and I would like to set up a cultural plan we will call � the 5 continents � and whose aim would be to introduce our language, our practices and habits and our life style to other african countries and in return we would like to learn and discover those of other countries in order to become aware of new cultures.

I am at your disposal if you have any other questions to ask me and I remain open to any suggestion whatever the country is.

Yours sincerely.

107069 -
modify delete 116993 - Reply from Kristen (USA) - 2017-07-31

Hello my name is Kristen and have a son that would like to be a penpal for a student.

107069 -
modify delete 115306 - Reply from levi (Kazakhstan) - 2017-02-01

greetings from kenya africa we are a kenyan school from nairobi kenya our school and students woul;d like to penpal with you to learn your cultures and lifestyles and also improve english language

107069 -
modify delete 110466 - Reply from Romain Berthet-Pilon (France) - 2016-03-15

Bonjour,
Dans le cadre de ma formation, je souhaite mettre en place une correspondance entre des classes de CM1-CM2 (8/10ans). L'idée est que les enfants puissent se rendre compte des différences culturelles entre chez eux et ailleurs, avec un objectif d'ouverture aux autres et de tolérance.
Dans l'idéal, le projet commencerait fin-avril. Faites moi savoir si vous êtes intéressé, je vous ferai alors parvenir un projet plus détaillé.
Merci d'avance de votre réponse.
Cordialement.
Romain.

107069 -
modify delete 110348 - Reply from Juliana (Brazil) - 2016-03-03

Hello, Farida!
My name is Juliana, and I am a teacher in Brazil. With two other teachers, I lead an after school project which deals with social awareness - students run a thrift store whose income is converted into donations to an institution who helps families of children with leukemia.
Our meetings are art and literature based: to create our clothes and products we get inspired by the books we read in group. This semester, we are working with a book which tells the story of a boy who a has a penpal in Luanda. That's why we decided to look for penpals in Africa. We also have drawing workshops and cinema workshops - they make their own films. Our children are communicative, curious, interested in art, other cultures and they are eager to get to know people from the African continent. Our native language is Portuguese, but most of them speak English. They also have Spanish classes. The book which inspired us is titled "Cartas a povos distantes", by Carla Dulfano, illustrated by André Neves.
Well, we got really interested in your project.
Hope you get interested in ours as well, so that we can work together.
All the best,
Juliana Rocha (Jubs)

107069 -
modify delete 108629 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2015-10-20

Bonjour, nous sommes une classe maternelle de 37 enfants, dans le nord de la France, et sommes à la recherche de correspondants dans le monde entier, car notre projet pour les 3 années 2016/2019 est Moi, les autres et le monde! Pouvez vous nous aider? Nous sommes dynamiques et souhaitons engager une correspondance active et riche alors d'avance merci beaucoup de votre réponse!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info