Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 107374 - from Irina (Ukraine) - 2015-09-03
: "Pen-friends from Ukraine"

Dear Teachers and Students! I have several groups of clever pupils learning English in Ukraine (aged 10 y.o.-16 y.o.) who are very much interested in finding English-speaking pen-friends in other countries all over the world. They are ready to share cultures, letters and they will be very glad to write to other children by snail-mail, to send postcards, small presents, souvenirs, etc. They are very serious and responsible (not 1-2 letters, but correspond on a long-term basis). We can organize class-with-class correspondence as well as individual letters. If you are interested, please contact.

107374 -
modify delete 123980 - Reply from meryem (Morocco) - 2018-09-29

I'm a teacher of English from Morocco. I teach pupils aged 12/14.I would like to work with your school. If you are interested in my emai,please answer me as soon as possible. meryemtouyer123@gmail.com

107374 -
modify delete 118674 - Reply from Jane (Malaysia) - 2017-09-26

Hi Irina,

I teach a group of students (13 to 15 years old) for whom I would like to find friends to exchange snail mail with in English. I'm hoping to do something more long-term, perhaps for a year or two, or maybe even longer if the students remain keen, for the purpose of exchanging culture and thoughts, and in the process, learn to write better in English.

I would be happy if your students are interested in making some friends from Malaysia. I have 14 students (3 girls and 11 boys). I hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you,
Jane

107374 -
modify delete 110316 - Reply from herve (France) - 2016-02-29

hi!
i am interested
have you skype ?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info