Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 107408 - from Emmanuelle (Madagascar) - 2015-09-04
: "E-pals from Madagascar ?"

Hello !
Looking for e-pals to learn more about other countries, life-styles, celebrations, points of view, interests...
Exchanges in English ?
Why not get in touch with us ?
I'm an English teacher at the "French Lycée" in Tamatave - Madagascar. I am in charge of the "European Option", offering the opportunity to develop English language skills and the students' undestanding of our changing world.
We are not in an English-speaking country, but we have a lot to share ! ;-)
I have two groups of 25 students each. They are 12-14 years old and 14-16.
They are extremely motivated and eager to know more about other countries, life-styles, celebrations, points of view, interests...
They are still learners of course, but are willing to communicate in English by mail, video, skype...
We could also do research and presentations (powerpoint, video, posters...) that we could share.
Would you be interested ?
Emmanuelle.

107408 -
modify delete 108613 - Reply from Carolyn (USA) - 2015-10-19

Greetings from the great state of Oklahoma in the U.S.
I am looking for a female pen pal for my daughter who is 11 years old. Please respond back if you have a young lady to correspond with. She wants to learn more about the culture and Medagascar.

107408 -
modify delete 108173 - Reply from paulina (Greece) - 2015-09-29

I have a class of 8 students. They are 12-13 years old and their English is quite good. Would you like to exchange letters with us? They are really nice kids!

Regards,
Paulina

107408 -
modify delete 107551 - Reply from Tasha (USA) - 2015-09-08

Hello. I am the Director of a school-age program with approximately 27 students. We are from the United States. My students are between the ages 7-14. We are looking to establish Pen Pal relationships with your students to learn about your culture and customs. We are English speakers/writers so all correspondence would be in English. If you are still seeking pen pals for your younger group, we would make an awesome match.
Please let me know if this sounds like something we can establish soon.

Thank You
Ms. Tasha

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info