Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 107409 - from Emmanuelle (Madagascar) - 2015-09-04
: "E-pals from Madagascar ?"

Hello !
Looking for e-pals to learn more about other countries, life-styles, celebrations, points of view, interests...
Exchanges in English ?
Why not get in touch with us ?
I'm an English teacher at the "French Lycée" in Tamatave - Madagascar. I am in charge of the "European Option", offering the opportunity to develop English language skills and the students' undestanding of our changing world.
We are not in an English-speaking country, but we have a lot to share ! ;-)
I have two groups of 25 students each. They are 12-14 years old and 14-16.
They are extremely motivated and eager to know more about other countries, life-styles, celebrations, points of view, interests...
They are still learners of course, but are willing to communicate in English by mail, video, skype...
We could also do research and presentations (powerpoint, video, posters...) that we could share.
Would you be interested ?
Emmanuelle.

107409 -
modify delete 114567 - Reply from Caroline (Great Britain) - 2016-11-22

Hi! I have just seen your advert for English speaking penpals, and I am hoping that you are still looking! I am a French teacher in Melton Mowbray (Leicestershire) UK at a secondary school (11-16 years) looking for penpals for my classes :-) Please reply if you think that we could start an exchange! Kind regards, Caroline Maddy

107409 -
modify delete 111038 - Reply from Julia (Netherlands) - 2016-05-31

Hello,
Nice to meet you!:)
My name is Julia and I'm a 16 year old girl from the Netherlands.
I would love to be the penpal of one of your students!
Hope to hear from you!

Kind regards, Julia

107409 -
modify delete 110565 - Reply from Rosa (Canada) - 2016-03-23

Are you still looking for English speaking penpals? My grade 9 students are studying french and would love to have penpals to write, send emails, or Skype . RSVP

107409 -
modify delete 108981 - Reply from Heather (USA) - 2015-11-03

I have a small class of 11-13 year olds that are interested in having international pen pals.

107409 -
modify delete 107558 - Reply from Fatima (Spain) - 2015-09-08

Hi, Emmanuelle! I am an English teacher at a school in Fuerteventura, a small island in the Canary Islands, Spain. I have students with the same age and I would love them to exchange information with yours.
Hope to hear from you soon

107409 -
modify delete 107446 - Reply from Beata (Poland) - 2015-09-05

Hello. I am English teacher from Poland. My students are 13 and 16 years old. If you are interested in being penpals to us, write me :) Have a nice day

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info