Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 108136 - from Galina (Russia) - 2015-09-29
: "Looking for pen pals for students"

I'm a 23 yo teacher from Russia. I work in a non state educational establishment and I;m looking for pen pals for my teenage students (12-17) of elementary level.
Preferable from English speaking countries.
Honetsly, I have already written to some teens here because I didn't kmow that I ciu;d have just posted it here :D

108136 -
modify delete 112897 - Reply from vincent (France) - 2016-09-10

Uvazaemaia Galina,

I am an English teacher from France, though our schools welcomes 9 to 22 years-old students, my students are from 15 to 18 years old.
In fact, not only would I like to develop an exchange with Russian students that speak English and/or French, but I also would like to develop Russian, to redevelop a French-Russian friendship (I also graduated in Russian & I have Slavic roots) in my school and I would like my students to discover more about Russia. In other words I would like to create a Russian language language & culture department at school like we already have in English, German, Spanish & Italian.
We could start with e-mail exchanges and afterwards we can continue with Skype.

If You are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

S uvazeniem. D.

108136 -
modify delete 111873 - Reply from Tabitha (USA) - 2016-07-31

I home school my 12 year old son and to help with education we are looking for a pen pal. I am in need of 1 student who would be willing to write letters, snail mail, with my son. We live in A small town in Texas. Please let me know if you are interested.

108136 -
modify delete 110845 - Reply from Riley steinbach (Canada) - 2016-05-05

Hello I'm in a senior Russian class and my classmates and I have been interested to find some pen pals from Russia for my class! We have 15 students! Please get back to me when you can:)

108136 -
modify delete 108250 - Reply from Galina (Russia) - 2015-10-02

My students are a little bit older, they are from 12 to 17. So I'm affraid that your kids are too young for mine :(

108136 -
modify delete 108172 - Reply from Jennifer (USA) - 2015-09-29

Hello,
I am looking for pen pals for my students as well. I have 12 students. They are 7-12 years old. We are from the United States. Would this work for your needs? How many students do you have?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info