Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 108594 - from Erin (Australia) - 2015-10-19
: "Pen pals for year 5/6"

I have a wonderful class of polite, interesting and very funny country kids, that would love to set up a pen pal system with another class or group. We are interested in everyone, particularly another class, similar to our age (11/12) so if you would like to be involved, please let me know soon so we can get started! :D

108594 -
modify delete 116681 - Reply from Joseph (USA) - 2017-07-10

Hello Erin,

I also have kids in that age group! We are looking for kids, such as yours, to correspond with. However, our class is rather small and is expected to have only 11-12 students. However,if you have a class around the same size and interested, please shoot me back an email! I'd love to have my kids learn about kids from another country like Australia!

Sincerely,

Joseph

108594 -
modify delete 113563 - Reply from Deana (USA) - 2016-10-01

hi there, was wondering if you still wanted to be old fashioned pen pals where they write letters, eventually we could try to skype or something like that. im not sure about your class, but mine need all the regular writing they can get! :) let me know if you want to write to some Southern California kids! thanks! Deana

108594 -
modify delete 113467 - Reply from cherie (USA) - 2016-09-27

I would love to be pen pals with your students. I teach fifth grade. I have a class of 18 pupils aged 10-11. We would love to write you letters! Would you be interested?

108594 -
modify delete 113350 - Reply from Mary Ann (Poland) - 2016-09-23

Hi there,
I'm an English teacher and my students are really eager to start this kind of exchange. Let me know if you're interested.

108594 -
modify delete 112253 - Reply from Kiana (Canada) - 2016-08-20

Hey,
I run a youth group in Northern British Columbia for kids 8-12 and I am looking for penpals for them. Would you be interesting in setting up a penpal program between our groups?
Thanks! :)

108594 -
modify delete 112189 - Reply from Béatrice (France) - 2016-08-17

Hello
My name is Béatrice and I teach 10 years old students next to Paris (france). I am looking for classroooms from around the world to discover other countries, cultures... if you accept we will send you a letter to talk about us, our country (with photos, cards...) and you will send a letter back. We can write in french and english.
Let me know if you are interested (beatrice_srdoc@hotmail.com)

Béatrice

108594 -
modify delete 111093 - Reply from Kaye (Great Britain) - 2016-06-05

Hello!
I am a year 4 teacher in England so my students are 9 years old but would love to become pen pals with you!
My email address is kayerusson@hotmail.com
This would be the best way to get in touch with us. We hope you accept our offer!
Miss Russon, Cranberry Academy, Alsager, England.

108594 -
modify delete 110971 - Reply from ANSOUMANA SAGNA (Senegal) - 2016-05-24

Bonjour,
Nous sommes une école élémentaire associative de 6 classes,d'enfants agès de 6 à 14 ans,située à Dakar au sénégal.
Nous souhaiterions ouvrir nos élèves aux merveilles et aux diversités du monde et nous aimerions débuter la correspondance juste début novembre 2016.Les échanges peuvent être faits par courrier postal ou par internet.
J'attends vos réponse avec impatience!Je vous envie plein de soleil!A très bientôt.
Adresse postale:
Ecole ass. Xarito
BP:20256 Thiaroye
Dakar / Sénégal
E-mail: association.xarito@gmail.com ou sagna66@gmail.com

108594 -
modify delete 110415 - Reply from Nancy (USA) - 2016-03-08

I am a teacher at Hunters Creek Elementary School in Jacksonville, NC, USA. Our class is investigating hunger issues in our community and are planning a community garden as a solution to hunger in our school community. We are trying to find a school in Australia to communicate with about these issues in your area. All of our students have safe filtered email and would like to find pen pals. Letter exchange is an alternative also.

108594 -
modify delete 110133 - Reply from Inna (Ukraine) - 2016-02-05

Hi! My name's Inna and I'm from Zaporizhia, a big city in the south-east of Ukraine. My students enjoy learning English and they are very interested in writing e-mails, doing projects and meeting new friends all over the world. My 11-12 year-old students are very kind, clever, imaginative, talkative and curious and they are ready to share all the interesting facts and information about their beautiful country, customs and traditions with you. Looking forward to your "Yes" answer. Inna innascherbak9@gmail.com

108594 -
modify delete 110076 - Reply from Marie-Eve (Peru) - 2016-01-31

Hi!
I'm Marie-Eve. I'm French and I teach English in the Franco-Peruvian school of Lima, Peru.
I'm looking for penpals for my pupils.
We'd like to exchange in English about our daily life and about our country (depending on the level of the group we choose). This year I'll have many different age groups so we might be able to work something out.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Marie-Eve.

108594 -
modify delete 109970 - Reply from Alexis Allan (USA) - 2016-01-22

Hello! I have a class of 26 4th graders (about 9-10 years old), we would love to be penpals, please email me if you are still interested. Thanks!I hope to talk to you soon! - Alexis

108594 -
modify delete 109822 - Reply from chiara (Italy) - 2016-01-04

I teach English in an italian School i would Like to find penfriends for my students of 9 years Write me Chiara Pellegrinelli

108594 -
modify delete 109250 - Reply from Selena (Belgium) - 2015-11-16

Hi,

My class and I(6th grade) are very interested in having contact with your class. We are a class in a small Immersion English school in the South of Belgium.
Communicating with your class would help my kids develop their English and it would expand their horizons and imaginations .
I would love to hear from you.

Greetings,
Selena

108594 -
modify delete 108782 - Reply from Beata (Poland) - 2015-10-25

Hello everyone. Our school in Poland would like to send a toy "White stork'called Staś on the jourey. It's our new project. We will send you our STAŚ, you will keep him for a week, take him for trips, take some photos of you and Staś and you will send him back to our school. Photos from the journey you will send us by email or post them on our Facebook page. Would anyone like to join our project???? We are waiting for your help.

108594 -
modify delete 108688 - Reply from Lyndsey (USA) - 2015-10-22

We are a homeschool family of 10 living in Colorado looking for pen pals near age 12 to keep up with writing skills and learn about other parts of the world, if you are interested please get in touch. Thank yyou.

108594 -
modify delete 108660 - Reply from SYLVIE (France) - 2015-10-21

Hello,

I teach English to a group of 23 11-year-old French pupils.The class would be very interested in the idea of sharing their lifestyles, school experiences and customs with foreign penpals. They would be ready to send you a first letter by mid november in which they could write a short personal presentation and send you a few pictures of their school.
Our school is located next to Nantes in the North West of France.
Looking forward to reading you.
Sylvie Guillot

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info