Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 109701 - from Lynn (Australia) - 2015-12-18
: "Looking for pen pals for my year 8 and 9 high school students"

I am an English Teacher in Australia looking for a teacher elsewhere to set up a penpal program with my year 8 and 9 students (44 total). I want them to practise letter writing to improve their literacy. If you are a teacher interested in doing this with me, please let me know.

Lynn

109701 -
modify delete 131283 - Reply from celine (France) - 2023-10-02

Hello Lynn, I teach in France and my 14 year old pupils are learning Englaish. They would be delighted to exchange cards and letters with your pupils. I have got 2 classes of 22 pupils. Would that be OK for you?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Céline

109701 -
modify delete 123532 - Reply from meryem (Morocco) - 2018-09-11

I'm a teacher of English from Morocco. I teach pupils aged 12/14.I would like to work with your school. If you are interested in my emai,please answer me as soon as possible.meryemtouyer123@gmai.com

109701 -
modify delete 122964 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2018-08-22

Hi, I would like to exchange letters, and my students are ages 12-14. We live in North Carolina in the US.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Kim

109701 -
modify delete 117277 - Reply from Virginie (France) - 2017-08-12

Hello, I am Virginie, from France, Nantes, I am teaching English in a middleschool in the French West coast. My students are 13/14 years old and are looking for penpals from an English speaking country for the 2017-2018 school year :)
We could send letters, e-mails, videos... If you are interested for a cultural sharing, contact us ! mmerivalland@gmail.com
A bientôt :)

109701 -
modify delete 116679 - Reply from Joseph (USA) - 2017-07-10

Hello Lynn!

That's quite a class you got there! You most certainly have your hands full. I'm leading a small pen-pal class for children in the 4th and 5th Grades. I'm not sure if we could to your entire class unless they each wrote about 4 letters per student, but if you were able to correspond with our children and perhaps another smaller group from another country as well, you will have enough for your students and also a more diverse population to write to and fro. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

With much respect,

Joseph

109701 -
modify delete 113829 - Reply from Sharon (USA) - 2016-10-11

I am a 3rd grade teacher in Texas, USA. My students are 8 and 9 years old. I am wanting a class in another country to expand my student's experiences with the world. I want them to practice writing in a way that interests them.

109701 -
modify delete 113608 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2016-10-02

i! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.

109701 -
modify delete 112928 - Reply from AGNES (France) - 2016-09-11

Hi! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.
Today is back to school in France, so to everyone,good Back to School!

109701 -
modify delete 110686 - Reply from Lynn (Australia) - 2016-04-14

I HAVE NOW FOUND PEN PALS WHICH ARE WORKING OUT WELL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.

LYNN

109701 -
modify delete 110685 - Reply from Chris Schaaf (USA) - 2016-04-14

hello we are a class in United States that is interested in writing letters to your class and becoming pen pals. We are juniors in high school and are doing this for honors english 11. Thank you!!

109701 -
modify delete 110472 - Reply from Romain Berthet-Pilon (France) - 2016-03-15

Hello,
Within my studies, I would like to set up a letter/mail/painting exchange between my French classes (from Lyon) age 8 to 10.
The Idea is that the children could realize the cultural differences between their lives and other's with an objetive of opening to others and of tolerance.
I would be great if this could start at te end of April.
Let me know if you are interested and I will send you a proper, more detailled Project.
Thank you in advance for your response.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Sincerily.
Romain

109701 -
modify delete 110354 - Reply from Suyai (Argentina) - 2016-03-04

Hi!
I have a group of 10 kids aged 9-11. They're learning English as a foreign language and I'm sure penpalling with your students will be a memorable experience for them. Hope to hear from you soon,
Suyai.

109701 -
modify delete 110276 - Reply from Paige (USA) - 2016-02-23

Hi there,

I'm actually an attorney in Connecticut - I recently started being a Daisy Leader for the Girl Scouts for my youngest daughter - and we are setting up a pen pal system with a Kindergarten troop in Australia - my older daughter - who is in fourth grade, asked me about getting her own pen pal in Australia. I think it is a great idea - but have no idea how to set it up (safely). I saw your ad and hoped that that was a possibility :)

Paige

109701 -
modify delete 110026 - Reply from Mariana (Portugal) - 2016-01-27

Hello! I'm a teacher librarian and we are from S. Pedro da Cova, Porto, Portugal. We are developing an English project in our primary schools (8/9 year old students, English first year).
Our idea is to contact english native-speakers students by mail/other internet based communication system (same age, more or less) and to share cultural and country's identities, language and history. We will create an email adress for each class and our English teacher will coordinate de project.
Hope you and your class can help us.
Bestwishes,
Mariana

109701 -
modify delete 109821 - Reply from chiara Pellegrinelli (Italy) - 2016-01-04

I teach English in an italian School to Children of9 years i would Like to find penfriends for my students writing in English to improve Language if you are intere
Interested write chiarapelleg@libero.it

109701 -
modify delete 109742 - Reply from Joanna (Poland) - 2015-12-22

Hello, I ve just read your advert and would like to take part in your project. I teach English in Polish lower secondary school . The student are aged 13-16y.o. If your are interested in further cooperation, please let me know.
Best regards,
joanna

109701 -
modify delete 109726 - Reply from katy (France) - 2015-12-19

Bonjour

je suis enseignante dans une école rurale en Bretagne.
J'ai 22 Ce1 Ce2, je souhaiterais établir une correspondance.
Toutes propositions sera accueillies avec plaisir. (un petit faible pour Clément aplati)

bien cordialement

Katy VEILLON

109701 -
modify delete 109702 - Reply from OUEDRAOGO MADELEINE (Burkina Faso) - 2015-12-18

Bonsoir. Je suis OUEDRAOGO Madeleine, institutrice. Je suis fondatrice d'une école Primaire Privée basée à TIGUENDALGUE dans la commune de Komsilga à 15 km et à l'Est de Ouagadougou la capitale du BURKINA FASO.C'est une école à Trois classes. Je recherche des écoles et des enseignants dans le monde en vue d’amitié et de correspondance.
Si vous êtes intéressé,voici mon contact.
mail : madoued81@yahoo.fr

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info