Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 109891 - from glory (India) - 2016-01-13
: "A Journey Of A Letter Across The World Peace Icons"

Hi, I am an English teacher in primary department of Ryan International School Faridabad, India. I teach students of grade 4 & 5 (9 and 10 years old).It is a good platform for kids to learn about various countries, foreign languages, postal services and their lifestyles through such exchange programmes. Interested schools specially from countries like Japan, United Kingdom, Germany and Srilanka please contact us through mails, msgs, etc,.
Regards
Glory

109891 -
modify delete 112305 - Reply from JESSICA (USA) - 2016-08-22

Hi- I know you posted a long time ago looking for a pen pal, but I was wondering if you would be interested in a partnership with a school in California in the USA. We have 8&9 year olds that are looking for a connecting class and also happen to be studying India this year and would love to have a global connection. Thanks!

109891 -
modify delete 112178 - Reply from Béatrice (France) - 2016-08-17

Hello
My name is Béatrice and I teach 10 years old students next to Paris (france). I am looking for classroooms from around the world to discover other countries, cultures... if you accept we will send you a letter to talk about us, our country (with photos, cards...) and you will send a letter back. We can write in french and english.
Let me know if you are interested (beatrice_srdoc@hotmail.com)

Béatrice

109891 -
modify delete 110485 - Reply from Jenna Hicks (Canada) - 2016-03-15

Hi there,

My name is Jenna Hicks and I am a Canadian Kindergarten teacher. My classroom of 25 children (ages 4-6) are currently exploring different diversity and cultures from around the world! I am looking to set up another class from another country to Pen Pal with them. Would you (your school) be interested in this?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Jenna Hicks

109891 -
modify delete 109941 - Reply from Tracey (USA) - 2016-01-20

My son would be interested in a pen pal from India! He is 7-1/2 years old but mature for his age. Please reply soon.

109891 -
modify delete 109920 - Reply from Saskia (France) - 2016-01-17

I'm sorry,I've made a mistake in my email-adress... My pupils are hoping to hear from you soon!

109891 -
modify delete 109895 - Reply from Saskia (France) - 2016-01-14

Hello,

I'm teacher in a primary school in France (Brittany). My pupils wants to write to pupils in athor countries (in english of course). I have 11 students; 3 are 9/10 years old, the others are 7-8 years old.
We would pleased to hear from you soon!
Kenavo ("goodbye" in brittisch)!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info