Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110286 - from kingsley (Great Britain) - 2016-02-25
: "Masters degree research"

Good afternoon, I am a teacher presently studying for a masters degree, I am trying to collate research on global education and pupils ideas for change. As adult educators we all have areas we would like to change but this research is looking at the areas our pupils would like to change (I can guarantee their ideas will not be the same as ours!!). I am primarily interested in 11-19 age group but I will look at 8+ and looking for a global response. If you would be interested in helping with my research I would be very grateful. Please message me if you are interested in assisting. Many thanks.

Kingsley Carlserg

110286 -
modify delete 115989 - Reply from Beata (Poland) - 2017-05-05

Hello,

Will a group of 17-19 Polish students do? If yes, please give some further information about your Vincent.
Beata

110286 -
modify delete 112564 - Reply from Elzbieta (Poland) - 2016-08-30

Hello, I am an experienced teacher, have been teaching pupils aged 6-13 for 20 years. It would be great to exchange information with you and to cooperate. Our school is in a 12thousand town in the center of Poland, there are over 400 pupils and I teachover 200hundred of them. Best greetings, Ela

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info