Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110623 - from alisar (Netherlands) - 2016-04-05
: "looking for pen pals in England"

Hi!

I am an English teacher and Master student and teach six classes from different levels at SG De Rietlanden situated in the Netherlands (Lelystad). Two classes of mine have begun their fifth chapter with "school" as their theme. As they were introduced to the school lives of three different teenagers from three different continents, they appeared shocked. For example, they haven't heard of a 'boarding school' before...

So that's why it seemed very nice to start a project parallel to our current theme: School Rules with a school in the UK. My classes consist mainly of 12 to 14 year old teenagers (boys and girls).

My aim was to set up a sort of pen-pal communication between two classes of your school and two classes from our school to exchange cultures, experiences and most of all, to train their language skills. The ultimate purpose is to construct a vlog and show each other their own culture at school. If you are interested, please send me an email back and I'll send you a set-up of the plans and program I had in mind.

I hope to hear from you!

Alisar Baroud

110623 -
modify delete 110679 - Reply from Yvette (South Africa) - 2016-04-13

Good morning

My email is yvvheerden@gmail.com. I am a grade 7 teacher interested in corresponding via snail mail. I have approximately 16 learners in my class.

110623 -
modify delete 110627 - Reply from Jasmine (Taiwan) - 2016-04-06

Hi, it's nice to meet you here.I am an English teacher in Taipei, Taiwan.this year I also have already taught my students how to write a letter for pen pals. And they are interested in other cultule and also hope to introduce my culture , city, surrounding to others.I reallly hope hear from your plan.Hope see u soon.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info