Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110886 - from Jenny (Great Britain) - 2016-05-10
: "French penpals"

Hi, I'm currently teaching a class of 21 9-11 year olds. We are looking to set up a penpal link with a school in France with children of a similar age. Please get in touch if you'd like to exchange letters with us!
Thank you
Jenny

110886 -
modify delete 112338 - Reply from Florence (France) - 2016-08-23

Hello,
I am a teacher in a school in Amiens in the North of France.
My students are 10 years old and are very interesting to exchange someletters with you.
They are very interesting about the others cultures and lore.
I hope really we can exchange together.
See you soon.

110886 -
modify delete 112179 - Reply from Béatrice (France) - 2016-08-17

Hello
My name is Béatrice and I teach 10 years old students next to Paris (france). I am looking for classroooms from around the world to discover other countries, cultures... if you accept we will send you a letter to talk about us, our country (with photos, cards...) and you will send a letter back. We can write in french and english.
Let me know if you are interested (beatrice_srdoc@hotmail.com)

Béatrice

110886 -
modify delete 112100 - Reply from anais (France) - 2016-08-13

Good morning,

next year I'll have a class with 25 children (8/9 yaers old) and I'm looking for penfriends anywhere over the world. We are leaving in Paris. They learn english so it would be nice to have english native speakers penfriends. We could do the project together.

Don't hesitate to contact me !

110886 -
modify delete 111852 - Reply from Noemie (France) - 2016-07-29

Hello,

My daughter Noémie is looking for a penpal, she is going to be 10 years old in August.
Would you have any girl interested in exchanging ?
It is school Holiday in France so i can not ask her teacher if she would be interested for a class exchange.

110886 -
modify delete 111068 - Reply from Julie (France) - 2016-06-03

Hi, Next years (2016-2017) i'll teach 30 students in Yerres (20km from Paris, France), My students are 8/10 years old and they will write some letters introducing themselves, their city, their habits, activities etc... We want to share our culture with other students from the the rest of the world.
We could write real letters (postmail), or mails (web) and why not having skype exchanges too.
Let me know if you re interested.

Hope to hear from you soon

Julie

110886 -
modify delete 111036 - Reply from Shona (France) - 2016-05-31

Hello Jennie
I'm an English teacher in SW France and I teach French students aged 11 to 15. I'd love to set up some kind of exchange with my younger students. Let me know if you're still interested and if so what you have in mind.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Shona

110886 -
modify delete 110926 - Reply from Gwladys (Qatar) - 2016-05-17

Hello, i am a French Teacher in a British school i have a class Year 5 and we are looking for a class in France to write to letters etc....We would like to start in next september 2016. Thx

regards,

Gwladys

110886 -
modify delete 110904 - Reply from Lara (France) - 2016-05-11

Hello Jenny
I'm a teacher in a school in Longjumeau , in France. I'm looking for a class in england to write letters, mails ... I'd like to start in september 2016. I'll have a class of 25 10 years old pupils.I'd also like to have exchanges by webcam .
Thank you
Lara

110886 -
modify delete 110888 - Reply from madeleine (Burkina Faso) - 2016-05-11

Bonjour,

je suis Directrice fondatrice d'une Ecole Primaire Privee a Ouagadougou (BURKINA FASO). Je recherche un jumelage avec d'autres ecoles et des correspondants pour mes eleves a travers le monde.

email: madoued81@yahoo.fr

merci de m'ecrire.

cordialement

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info