Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110907 - from Sarah (Korea) - 2016-05-12
: "Looking for pen pals in primary schools"

Hi I'm a private tutor in Korea and I am currently teaching five 9-10 ten year old students. We'd like to practice our English through writing and share with our pen pals our culture. Please let me know if interested. We'd like this to be snail mail only and if possible would like to start right away!Thank you!

110907 -
modify delete 122137 - Reply from Nevaeh (American Samoa) - 2018-06-17

Hi my name is nevaeh and i was looking for a korean penpal to learn korean language because i think korean language is cool so if someone could teach me i would appreciate it very much

110907 -
modify delete 112184 - Reply from Béatrice (France) - 2016-08-17

Hello
My name is Béatrice and I teach 10 years old students next to Paris (france). I am looking for classroooms from around the world to discover other countries, cultures... if you accept we will send you a letter to talk about us, our country (with photos, cards...) and you will send a letter back. We can write in french and english.
Let me know if you are interested (beatrice_srdoc@hotmail.com)

Béatrice

110907 -
modify delete 111147 - Reply from Cathi (USA) - 2016-06-09

Yes, I have a group of Girl Scouts age 8-9 that would be interested in helping you teach your students as well as learn about a new country. I would prefer snail mail as well to start. Please let me know if you would like to work out the details

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info