Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 110962 - from Ulysses Diegues (Brazil) - 2016-05-24
: "Pen Friends Project / Skype interview"

Hello everyone, I'm from Brazil and we're looking for schools interested on a pen friend project or an interview through Skype with our students to provide them the opportunity to communicate in English with people all over the world. If you're interested on it, please email me at: ulyssesdiegues@colegionovotempo.com.br. It'll be a pleasure to have this opportunity.

110962 -
modify delete 120135 - Reply from NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

110962 -
modify delete 111081 - Reply from Anne-Marie (France) - 2016-06-04

Hello. I'm a primary school teacher in West France (Vendée). My pupils are 8-9 years old. I'm looking for classes from all around the world for the school year 2016-2017 from september to june. We'd like to exchange letters, e-mails, photos, vidéos about our schools, geographical landscapes, local customs, wildlife, flora and the way of life. It could be possible to write in english or french.

110962 -
modify delete 111077 - Reply from Tiffany (Great Britain) - 2016-06-04

Hello,
I am a year 5 teacher at a school in east London. I am currently looking for a Brazilian school to connect with my class. Our geography topic this term is Brazil and to link with this in English the children are writing pervasive travel adverts for Brazil and also then moving onto persuasive letters. It would be great to send your class persuasive letters to try and convince them to come to London as a real life context and in turn your class can learn more about the children's cultures. We are a school with three classes per year with a diverse range of children within these classes. I hope that you would like to try and connect. My email is tiffany.dack@godwin.newham.sch.uk
Kind regards
Tiffany Dack

110962 -
modify delete 110989 - Reply from Emilie (France) - 2016-05-25

Bonjour, je suis enseignante dans une école élémentaire de la banlieue parisienne. A la rentrée 2016, j'aurai une classe de CM1-CM2. Je serai intéressée pour entretenir une correspondance avec une autre classe (pourquoi pas anglais débutants) d'un autre pays. A bientôt. Emilie

110962 -
modify delete 110965 - Reply from ANSOUMANA SAGNA (Senegal) - 2016-05-24

Bonjour,
Vu votre annonce apparue dans ce site ,nous sommes vraiment intéressé pour correspondre avec vous pour l'année scolaire prochaine.
Nous sommes une école associative à Dakar au sénégal;
association.xarito@gmail.com ou sagna66@gmail.com

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info