Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 111262 - from Olga Jackson (Great Britain) - 2016-06-19
: "French Penpals"

Hello!
I am the Deputy Headteacher of a very small rural primary school. I have only 12 pupils in the juniors; mixed aged 7-11. French is the language we are learning at school. I am trying to find a primary school to correspond with in France or any other French speaking countries. If you are interested please can you get in touch.
Thank you,
Olga Jackson

111262 -
modify delete 114457 - Reply from Léna (France) - 2016-11-14

Hello,

My boy, Charles, 8 yeras old, is looking for an english correspondant.

We are in France - Lyon. If you are interessted, feel free to contact me.

Regards

Léna

111262 -
modify delete 112715 - Reply from caroline (France) - 2016-09-04

hello , I'm a primary scool teacher in France of 9-10years olds. I'm interested by your message.

111262 -
modify delete 112365 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2016-08-24

Bonjour,
Je suis très intéressée par votre annonce. En effet, il n'y a pas mieux que les échanges pour se perfectionner en langues. j'ai des élèves de 8 à 11 ans et notre école se situe dans le nord de la Bretagne, à Lanvollon.
Yours sincerely,
Céline

111262 -
modify delete 112182 - Reply from Béatrice (France) - 2016-08-17

Hello
My name is Béatrice and I teach 10 years old students next to Paris (france). I am looking for classroooms from around the world to discover other countries, cultures... if you accept we will send you a letter to talk about us, our country (with photos, cards...) and you will send a letter back. We can write in french and english.
Let me know if you are interested (beatrice_srdoc@hotmail.com)

Béatrice

111262 -
modify delete 112180 - Reply from Béatrice (France) - 2016-08-17

Hello
My name is Béatrice and I teach 10 years old students next to Paris (france). I am looking for classroooms from around the world to discover other countries, cultures... if you accept we will send you a letter to talk about us, our country (with photos, cards...) and you will send a letter back. We can write in french and english.
Let me know if you are interested (beatrice_srdoc@hotmail.com)

Béatrice

111262 -
modify delete 111369 - Reply from Aurélie (France) - 2016-06-26

Hello,
i'm a french teacher of a small rural primary school (Drôme to Grenoble). I have 25 pupils aged 8-10 . i want my students to practise English with other students who are the same ages and have the same interests.
It would be great if we could use English as a contact language. Of course my students would be happy to write in French too!
Best regards
Aurélie

111262 -
modify delete 111286 - Reply from Emilie (France) - 2016-06-20

Hello, my name is Emilie and I am a French future teacher. In September I will have a primary class (I do not know yet what grade)and I am looking for English speaking classes to exchange by mail or even through Skype. If you do not mind I would like to keep in touch with you in order to set up something next year if possible. It would be great for the kids. I speak fluent spanish too if needed. Best regards.

111262 -
modify delete 111269 - Reply from ABRAHAM (Ivory Coast) - 2016-06-19

salut!
votre annonce m'interesse. je suis en côte d'Ivoire et enseignant dans une école prmaire.

111262 -
modify delete 111263 - Reply from Nathalie (France) - 2016-06-19

Bonjour,
Je m'appelle Nathalie et j'aurai à la rentrée de septembre une classe de 22 élèves (9 CE2 de8-9 ans et 13 cm2 de 11-12 ans) La langue anglaise est bien sur au programme même si nous débutons dans ce domaine... Je pratique la correspondance scolaire tous les ans depuis maintenant plusieurs années et celà m'intéresserait beaucoup de traverser la Manche cette année pour celà ! Nous sommes une école située dans le village de Saint-Cannat dans le sud de la France (Provence).
Au plaisir de te lire,
Nathalie.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info