Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 111535 - from Paulien (Netherlands) - 2016-07-07
: "Penpal search"

Hi!

I am an English teacher at a middle school in the Netherlands. In the upcoming schoolyear, students (11-13 years old) will start working on a laptop (chromebook). I would really like to set up a project with students from a different country. The students will need to communicate in English, and I hope that writing to a real person will increase the motivation of my students. There are going to be 5 classes (with about 20 students in each class). If you have a class that likes to communicate with students from the Netherlands, please respond to this message or send me an e-mail to: mpa@regiuscollege.nl

Thanks!

111535 -
modify delete 114503 - Reply from Silvia (Italy) - 2016-11-18

Hi, I teach English in a middle school in Genoa, Italy. I have got a class of 20 students, working with tablets. They tried penpals last year and they liked it a lot. Are you still looking for partners?

111535 -
modify delete 113610 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2016-10-02

i! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.

111535 -
modify delete 113199 - Reply from MARIANA (USA) - 2016-09-19

Hello, my son Daniel Blas (11) wants to exchange with a pen-pal, we live in Colorado, USA.
His e-mail is danielblas.mi@gmail.com
Thanks, Mariana.

111535 -
modify delete 111735 - Reply from Amy (Korea) - 2016-07-20

Hello!
I'm a leader of culture exchanging club in Tanbang middle school, which is located in South Korea. We have 25 wonderful students in our club, and we're all in 8~9 grade.
We are looking forward to do penpal project with other countries.
Please contact me if you are interested:)

Sincerely,
Amy

111535 -
modify delete 111653 - Reply from Cheryl (USA) - 2016-07-13

Hello Again!
I have checked with my school and we would love to participate. If you contact me at my email we can exchange information.

Cheryl
Cselden@bergencharter.org

111535 -
modify delete 111604 - Reply from Nurit (Israel) - 2016-07-11

Hi,
I am an English teacher in middle+high school (7th-12th grade) in Israel.
I believe that at least one class of 15-20 students will be able to take part in this pen pal project. We had a successful pen pal project few years ago and we are looking forward to have another one :)
Please write me if interested.
Nurit

111535 -
modify delete 111573 - Reply from Cheryl (USA) - 2016-07-08

Hello!
I have a group that would be willing to communicative with your students I only have 17 right now, but I can reach our school wide to find others if you would like. Not until September, as we are on our summer break now. Please let me know if this works for you.

Cheryl

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info