Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 113680 - from May (Japan) - 2016-10-06
: "Exchanging HALLOWEEN cards and candies???"

Any teacher and students would like to exchanging fun Halloween cards and candies with Japanese students (aged 7-17 years old)?

We could do it for Xmas but Halloween is coming soon so we don't have to wait that long ;)

If you are interested, please message me ASAP :)

113680 -
modify delete 118849 - Reply from Leslie (Hawaii (USA)) - 2017-10-02

Hello, I am a 5th grade (9-10 yo) teacher in a public school in Hawaii USA. Would love to exchange Halloween cards with your Japanese students. Please email me if you are interested.

113680 -
modify delete 115114 - Reply from Lenny (Reunion) - 2017-01-16

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm a french girl who lives in Reunion Island(That is a french department , we call that a DOM-TOM or a DROM ). I'm 15. I saw your post on the forum. And I'm very interested to talk with you all and share culture, etc. I'm in an EsL class too and I have a good english level. I was certified by Cambridge University of my B1 level. Japaneese is one of my favorite languages and I'm trying to learning it. I can talk by email , skype, discordapp, etc! I want to have many japaneese friends! Too I can help in English or French and maybe creole if you want! Thanks for reading! I hope you will respond! Have a nice day!

113680 -
modify delete 114195 - Reply from Christy (USA) - 2016-10-29

Hi,
I have 1st grade and would love to have pen pals with another class or even someone who will look at our letters and write back one. I am flexible. Please let me know...

113680 -
modify delete 113821 - Reply from may (Japan) - 2016-10-11

lets do it ;) i wil, ask my students parents.my school is not the regular school where the students come everyday but only once a week for an hour, for a private lessn or a small group lesson. so i need their parents to support the project. How about exchanging video messages talking about halloween or something? then if our students like it, then we can exchange xmas cards ;)

113680 -
modify delete 113814 - Reply from Gosia (Poland) - 2016-10-11

Hi, we are interested in exchanging Haloween and Christmas cards. We are from Poland. I teach thirty students age: 13-15.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info