Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 114196 - from Jacqueline (Great Britain) - 2016-10-29
: "French Pen Pals needed"

Hi there,

I am the subject leader for French in a Primary School. I only have a basic knowledge of French but would love to talk to a teacher from a school in France about setting up correspondence links. The children in my school are aged between 7 and 11 and would enjoy writing to similar aged children using their newly acquired French skills.
Please respond if you can help in any way.
Many thanks. Jacqueline

Salut,

Je suis le leader du sujet pour le français dans une école primaire. Je dois seulement une connaissance de base du français, mais aimerais parler à un enseignant d'une école en France à propos de la mise en place des liens de correspondance. Les enfants de mon école sont âgés entre 7 et 11 et auraient plaisir à écrire à des enfants âgés similaires en utilisant leurs compétences françaises nouvellement acquises.
S'il vous plaît répondre si vous pouvez aider de quelque façon.
Merci beaucoup. Jacqueline

114196 -
modify delete 116437 - Reply from Aurélie (France) - 2017-06-23

Bonjour,
Comme les tiens, mes élèves ont entre 7 et 11 ans . Notre école est dans un petit village à l'est de la France.Mon anglais n'est pas très bon. Un e correspondance pourrait vraiment nous aider à progresser en anglais. Vous aider en français en retour sera un plaisir!
A bientôt j'espère.

Aurélie

114196 -
modify delete 114920 - Reply from LEA (France) - 2016-12-29

Hello,
I'm a french student in the south of France.
My class (CE1 8 years old) and I are looking for an english speaking class (about the same age) to exchange mails and videos to practise our english and learn about other country way of life.
You can write to me if you are interested.
Hoping to hear from you soon!
Léa

114196 -
modify delete 114791 - Reply from Nassima (France) - 2016-12-16

Bonjour,

Je suis enseignante dans une école du Sud de la France. Mes élèves ont entre 7 et 8ans et nous serions heureux d'échanger avec votre classe.
N'hésitez pas à me contacter svp.

Merci! :)

Nassima

114196 -
modify delete 114515 - Reply from Deborah (France) - 2016-11-19

hi,
I am a primary school teacher lookinf dor penpals my pupils could write to.
Are you interested in?
Thanks
Deborah

114196 -
modify delete 114240 - Reply from Laurie Jane (French Guiana) - 2016-11-01

Dear Jacqueline,

I'm an English teacher in Cayenne, French Guiana, South America. I teach year 7 (my pupils are between 10 and 12 years old). They would also be happy to exchange letters with native English speakers their own age. They would be using their newly acquired English. So we could start up a bilingual correspondance if you are interested. Feel free to contact me if you are interested.
Best regards,
Jane
Jane

114196 -
modify delete 114230 - Reply from Jessy (Martinique) - 2016-11-01

Hello,

I'm a teacher from Martinique ( french west indies) and I'll be glad to work with you. I've got pupils with special needs and the're between 12 and 16 years old.

114196 -
modify delete 114222 - Reply from Adrien (France) - 2016-11-01

Hi Jacqueline,

I am a teacher in a Primary School. My School is in the Pas-de-Calais. My students are between 10 and 11 years old. If you want to correspond by letter, there is no problem. At first we will write in French, but in December, we will be written in English.
If you're starting lineup, send me an email.

While waiting for your answer,

Adrien

114196 -
modify delete 114210 - Reply from didou (France) - 2016-10-30

Hello i am a franch teacher with students of 8 years old.
We will be happy to exchange with you in french.
If you are intesrested, you can write me. Thanks for your answer

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info