Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 114338 - from Mrs Malika (Morocco) - 2016-11-08
: "Let’s be open to the world’s cultures"

Hello every ones.
I am a teacher in a primary school in Mohammedia in Morocco. I have a class of 20 students; they are between 9 and 12. Our school would like to set up a cooperation with any school from all over the world by exchanging mails, information about culture, traditions and school life…etc.
We believe that being open to the other students of the world would raise the awareness of their culture and our own.
Waiting for an interesting exchange, we send you our best regards.

114338 -
modify delete 116026 - Reply from Hamidah (USA) - 2017-05-12

My name is Hamidah Sharif-Harris and I am the leader of a children's book club in the USA. Our students read stories about children around the world. We are reading about Morocco and would like to establish a pen pal relationship with students ages 6 to 10 in Morocco. We would like to send letters from your students to our book club members here in the USA. Can you ask a few students to write a letter to us? We would love to know what sports they like? What do they enjoy doing for fun? What is their favorite food? What is their favorite subject in school? Also if they would like to include pictures or drawings that would be great! I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much.
Hamidah Sharif-Harris, EdD

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info