Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 114462 - from Lisa Hamstead (Great Britain) - 2016-11-15
: "English school looking for Spanish school for email/letter exchange"

I have a group of 15-20 11 year old students who attend my languages club (mostly girls) who would love to practice their Spanish by writing letters or emails to students in Spain/any other Spanish speaking country. I would expect that each letter would include some English and some Spanish to give each side of the exchange an opportunity to improve their skills and learn about culture. We could extend to Skype in time if the letters go well! If you think this could be a fit for what you are looking for , please contact me.

114462 -
modify delete 122191 - Reply from Reme (Spain) - 2018-06-20

Dear colleague,
Is your school interested in carrying out an exchange of students with a Spanish secondary school located in Málaga (south coast of Spain)? We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers, excited students, sun, lovely beaches and a great cultural city. We are experienced in eTwinning and Erasmus projects. Looking forward to hearing from you,
Best regards.
Reme Vera
Email: remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

114462 -
modify delete 119801 - Reply from Josefa (Spain) - 2017-11-15

HELLO, Iam a ESL teacher at Secondary School in Murcia. My students are from 11-16 and most of them are so eager to find an e-penfriend from the Uk.. so, it sounds perfect for us.
We could arrange to start thir correspondence asap....
We are at IES ALCANTARA in Alcantarilla a small yet beautiful town near MURCIA

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
JOSEFA MOLINA
ESL TEACHER
IES JUAN RAMON JIMENEZ
MADRID

114462 -
modify delete 115221 - Reply from Carmen (Spain) - 2017-01-24

Hi Lisa! I also have a group of 11-12 year old students who would love to exchange emails with English speaking students. We live in Valladolid (Castile and Leon) and our region is considered to be the best place to learn Spanish, as people in this part of Spain speak quite clearly and don't have strong accents. Castile and León is a very rich community in cultural heritage. It has a few World Heritage Sites, lots of historic villages, hundreds of museums and cathedrals plus many impressive castles. If you are interested, please contact me. Regards, Carmen Martín.

114462 -
modify delete 115160 - Reply from Susana (Spain) - 2017-01-19

Hello,

I wonder if you are still trying to find penpals for your students. We are language school in Barcelona and our 11-12 year old English students (mostly girls) would love to exchange snail mail with yours.

Please tell us if you are still available.
Regards,

Susana Granados
Director
ELITE Language Centre

114462 -
modify delete 114690 - Reply from ROCIO MEJIAS (Spain) - 2016-12-04

HELLO, Iam a ESL teacher at Secondary School in Madrid. My students are from 11-16 and most of them are so eager to find an e-penfriend from the Uk.. so, it sounds perfect for us.
We could arrange to start thir correspondence asap....
We are at IES JUAN RAMON JIMENEZ
MADRID
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
ROCIO MEJIAS
ESL TEACHER
IES JUAN RAMON JIMENEZ
MADRID

114462 -
modify delete 114596 - Reply from carola (Spain) - 2016-11-25

Hi, My name is Carolina. I am a ESL teacher in a small english school. I teach english to my 11 years old students, they are spanish. I would like to contact you . We can be pen pals.

114462 -
modify delete 114498 - Reply from Gabriela (Spain) - 2016-11-18

Hello, I work in a English Academy and we are very interested in do an exchange of letter with your group. All my students are spanish, so if we can write in both language, perfect! Pease, contact with me if you are interested.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info