Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 114497 - from Sophie (Belgium) - 2016-11-18
: "Penpals in English"

Hello,

I am an English teacher in Brussels. I have a group of 16 pupils (aged 14 to 16) who would be interested in starting a correspondance with an English native group (it could also be other foreigners learning English). Their mother tongue is French, so we could write in French and the other group in English or vice versa (these organizational questions should be discussed with the other tacher, of course)

Let me know if you are interested!

114497 -
modify delete 114784 - Reply from Sophie (Belgium) - 2016-12-14

Hi all,

I can't seem to manage to erase my ad but would like to warn you that I found a group to correspond with!

Thanks for your interest :)

114497 -
modify delete 114633 - Reply from Patricia (USA) - 2016-11-28

Hello!

I am a French teacher in Columbus, OH (a city of roughly one million). I have a small class of students learning French who are on the beginning-intermediate level. They are very much interested in learning about other cultures, and would like to work on their French! Receiving letters in English and responding in French would be great, if this is still something that interests you!

Regards,
Patricia

114497 -
modify delete 114568 - Reply from Caroline (Great Britain) - 2016-11-22

Hi!
I have just seen your advert for English/French speaking penpals, and I am hoping that you are still looking! I am a French teacher in Melton Mowbray (Leicestershire) UK at a secondary school (11-16 years) looking for penpals for my classes :-) Please reply if you think that we could start an exchange!
Kind regards, Caroline Maddy

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info