Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115081 - from Mark (Australia) - 2017-01-13
: "Looking for Penfriends for my 3/4th Grade Class"

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for 29 to 31 students to be international penfriends with the students in my class. I would like to also do snail mail letters as well. My class is from Northern NSW. Let me know if you are interested. Just a note my students only speak English.

115081 -
modify delete 125317 - Reply from Kelsie (USA) - 2019-02-11

Hello!
I teach third grade, students are 8-9 years old. We are looking to communicate with another group of students. I have 24 students in my class. We all speak English. We would love to learn about your culture, and teach you a little bit about ours.
Let me know!
Thank you.

115081 -
modify delete 118106 - Reply from Mélanie (France) - 2017-09-08

Hi,

I'm an English teacher from Normandy in France and I am currently responsible of 1 class of 32 students in Year 7, 2 classes of 17 students in Year 8 and 2 classes of 18 students in Year 9. They are very curious about the UK and the English language, they would love to have English penpals. I have organized an exchange last year with 2 schools in England, my students can write letters / emails in English and receive letters from your students in French. They learn how to talk about their everyday life (family, activities, weather, subjects at school) in Year 7 and are also able to talk about the society and school in year 9.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested in taking part in an exchange with 1 of my classes.

Regards,

Mélanie Porée

115081 -
modify delete 117292 - Reply from agnès (France) - 2017-08-12

ello !
I'm from France in the centre of Paris a very nice school and I teach English to 13-15 years old students (=classe de 3ème en collège et 4ème ). I would like to find penpals for my future students, for September 2017, if possible either in the US, Canada or Australia or South Africa(as these countries are studied all year long)
The idea is to find a penpal for each student (there will be 25 or 32 students in my four classes).
The exchange will be made via both emails and snail mail (so as to make students study the format of a letter/postcard and improve their use of internet). This project includes collective emails/letters and individual exchange.
Themes of writing can be : the educational system (similarities and differences ; school uniform, if any), habits and ways of life, discovering another culture (traditional bank holidays, music...)

I'm opened to any other suggestions to complete the mail/letter exchange. If anybody is interested, please let me know !

115081 -
modify delete 115663 - Reply from Felix Chitoma (Kenya) - 2017-03-06

Lets getconnected then we roll out

115081 -
modify delete 115660 - Reply from Felix Chitoma (Kenya) - 2017-03-06

Maduwa primary school is looking for a partner school and class from overseas.Lets network and build good partnership that shall be beneficial to us.
Come and learn the rich
diversity of Kenyan culture

E

115081 -
modify delete 115654 - Reply from Mayra (Mexico) - 2017-03-05

Hello I teach third and fourth graders in Mexico. We would love to practice writing with you guys.

115081 -
modify delete 115564 - Reply from Mark (China) - 2017-02-23

Hello Mark
I am Mark also, I am eleven ,I live in China £¬I want to write letters to your students,I hope we can be penpals£¬If they Interested in Chinese,That would be nicer still.Can you help me.thanks very much лл£¡

115081 -
modify delete 115241 - Reply from Christine (USA) - 2017-01-25

Hello Mark!
My name is Christine and I'm a fourth grade Teacher. My school is located in Philadelphia, Pa. I currently have thirty enthusiastic students. We are celebrating Australia Day tomorrow and would love to have Australian PenPals!Please let me know if you would like to start a PenPal letter exchange.
Have a wonderful day!
Christine

115081 -
modify delete 115237 - Reply from Lola BERNE (France) - 2017-01-25

Hello Mark.

I'm writing you this email to talk with you about a school project we have with my co-woker Christelle Mittler in our elementary school.
Our students want to write letters to others children all around the world and receive snail mail from their pen pals. They want to exchange about their culture, traditions and habits.
We'll be happy to exchange with you.

Thank you.

Lola BERNE.

115081 -
modify delete 115224 - Reply from joseph (Kenya) - 2017-01-24

hello we are a school run by the community in our slum area our students would like to penpal interact learn about your cultures and lifestyles they also design lovely crafts ,my names are joseph levi

115081 -
modify delete 115199 - Reply from Tia (USA) - 2017-01-23

I am interested! My elementary school is in Florida, US.

115081 -
modify delete 115183 - Reply from Marie-Eve (Peru) - 2017-01-21

Hi!
I'm Marie-Eve. I'm French and I teach English in the Franco-Peruvian school of Lima, Peru.
I'm looking for pen pals for my pupils.
We'd like to exchange in English about our daily life and about our country (depending on the level of the group we choose). This year I'll have many different age groups so we might be able to work something out.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Marie-Eve.

115081 -
modify delete 115175 - Reply from Isabel (Spain) - 2017-01-20

Hello Mark,
I am an English as a Foreign Language primary teacher in a school in Spain.
I would like to encourage my students to have penfriends in your country-
I hope this is still possible.
They are 10-9 years old and they will write in English
Regards
Isabel

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info