Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115092 - from Ciera (Great Britain) - 2017-01-15
: "School in London looking for a French partner!"

Hi there,

I am a class teacher at Gonville Academy in South London looking to partner up with a school located in France to enrich the learning of French across Years 1-6 in our school. This could be achieved through live webcam discussions and lessons, pen pals, video messages and more. Our school and children are very excited to meet some excited French children.

115092 -
modify delete 117921 - Reply from Abdel (France) - 2017-09-03

Hello,

I teach English to 13-14 y/o in France and I'm looking for penpals in the UK for exchanging letters (French/English), skype meetings if possible, let me know if you're interested, best regards,

Abdel

115092 -
modify delete 116921 - Reply from virginie (France) - 2017-07-26

bonjour,
je suis professeur en France (Normandie) et j'ai des élèves de cm2 (24) qui ont 10 11 ans. Je veux correspondre par lettre et par mail ou web cam avec des élèves vivant à Londres. Nous voulons échanger pour partager nos cultures. Avec ma collègue qui a des cm1 nous avons prévu une classe transplantée à Londres en avril 2018 en centre d'hébergement. C'est pour cela que j'aimerais des élèves habitant Londres.

merci de votre réponse
virginie courcy

115092 -
modify delete 116920 - Reply from virginie (France) - 2017-07-26

bonjour,
je suis professeur en France (Normandie) et j'ai des élèves (24) qui ont 10 11 ans. Je veux correspondre par lettre et par mail ou web cam avec des élèves vivant à Londres. Nous voulons échanger pour partager nos cultures.

merci de votre réponse
virginie courcy

115092 -
modify delete 116919 - Reply from virginie (France) - 2017-07-26

bonjour,
je suis professeur en France (Normandie) et j'ai des élèves (24) qui ont 10 11 ans. Je veux correspondre par lettre et par mail ou web cam avec des élèves vivant à Londres. Nous voulons échanger pour partager nos cultures.
nous venons à deux classes (ma collègues a des élèves de 9 10 ans).
merci de votre réponse
virginie courcy

115092 -
modify delete 116054 - Reply from Charlene (France) - 2017-05-15

Hi there, my pupils (6-10 years old) would be delighted to exchange letters and more with yours as off September. Are you still looking to partner up?
Cheers,
Charlene

115092 -
modify delete 115586 - Reply from Léa (France) - 2017-02-25

Hello,

If you haven't found pen pals in France, I would be happy to exchange with you. My pupils are 7-8 and they have been learning english for more than a year.
Let me know if you are interested!

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Léa FONTAINE

115092 -
modify delete 115414 - Reply from Audrey (France) - 2017-02-06

Hello !
i am a school teacher in the north of France . I teach english to 3 groups of children (from 9 to 11) . I would be happy to be your partner, to exchange about the differents way of living in our countries, and to help my pupils improve their english.
Thank you for answering, even if you have already found what you were looking for !
Audrey
audrey.govaere@wanadoo.fr

115092 -
modify delete 115269 - Reply from BAHININWA (Congo (Dem. Rep)) - 2017-01-29

J' ai une école à Goma je suis intéressé par votre projet.

115092 -
modify delete 115149 - Reply from Julien (France) - 2017-01-18

Hello,

I am a English teacher in France (at collège Tomas Divi, in Châteaudun) and with my colleague, we are looking for a school with kids between 13 and 15 years old to communicate with. First of all, we could exchange letters, information etc... and our aim would be to create a real exchange at the end (after 1 year or more) for example so that kids (and teachers of course) could see each other and live in another family and speak the other language for a week for example.

If you are interested in this proposal, please reply to this email.

Thank you very much in advance.

Julien ROCHEREAU, English teacher at collège Tomas Divi, in Châteaudun (center of France)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info