Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115097 - from Andrea (Switzerland) - 2017-01-16
: "School in Switzerland looking for an English penpal school!"

Hi,
I have an English class with 19 9-10 years old students in Switzerland. We are looking for an English penpal School to learn a Little bit more about other Schools and countries and of course to improve the language.
Are you intrested? We want to start writing as soon as possible.

Greetings from Switzerland

115097 -
modify delete 118927 - Reply from emel (Turkey) - 2017-10-04

hi from turkey.I am an english teacher for class 5. I have 40 students and willing to have pen palls.they want to write and send some gift. I look forward to your reply

115097 -
modify delete 118308 - Reply from Kandice (USA) - 2017-09-14

Hi,

I have 19 5th graders and live in Santa Fe NM. We would love to be penpals.

115097 -
modify delete 115276 - Reply from Laura (Spain) - 2017-01-30

Hello! I'm an English Teacher from Girona, Catalunya. I work in an academy and I only have 3 students, aged 9-10, but I am very interested in finding some penpals for them.
Their names are Nora, Roger (they are twins!) and Miquel. They speak Catalan and Spanish.
If you want to contact us, it would be a pleasure!

115097 -
modify delete 115254 - Reply from Amy (USA) - 2017-01-26

Hi! My name is Amy. I am a teacher at a Montessori school in the USA. We are looking for pen pals from across the world to share experiences and cultures. We have a mixed group of what is considered in America 4th to 12th grade. Ages variations are not a concern, we are looking for our 15 students to explore the world beyond their own back door. Let me know if interested in email or snail mail pen pal.

115097 -
modify delete 115155 - Reply from Latrice (USA) - 2017-01-19

I am a director for a before and after school program in the United States and I am looking for some pen pals for my students.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info