Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115099 - from Nadja (Germany) - 2017-01-16
: "Wanted: English speaking pupils (10-14) for e-mail penpals"

Hello everyone,

I´m looking for some pupils (if possible British, at least English speaking), who are interested in an e-mail exchange with German pupils. I teach grade 6 in middle school. The kids are 10-12 years old and very interested in intercultural learning and English speaking pen pals. If you are interested in an e-mail project for your class, please contact me. Thank you!

115099 -
modify delete 116253 - Reply from Kashish (India) - 2017-06-02

Greetings!
I am a German Teacher from an urban school located in the National Capital region of India, teaching German to students of grade 5-8 (within the age group 10 to 13 years). I would be traveling to South Germany in the month of September and I would like to visit your school, if possible. I am interested in building a partnership for sharing of language and culture among students.
Looking for a positive reply
Warm Regards,
- Kashish

115099 -
modify delete 115987 - Reply from Keith (Great Britain) - 2017-05-05

Hi Nadja. Ich bin Keith und bin Deutschlehrer in einer Gesamtschule in Schottland. Ich habe 2 Klassen, die einen Brieffreund / eine Brieffreundin suchen. Die erste Klasse ist sehr begeistert und lernen auch im naechsten Schuljahr wieder Deutsch. Sie sind 12/13 Jahre alt. Es gibe vielleicht 26/27 in der Klasse.
Die zweite Klasse ist ein Jahr juenger, zwischen 11 und 12 Jahre alt. Wir koennten per Email schreiben, Bilder senden usw. Die Klassen koennten vielleicht spaeter per Facetime oder so was aehnliches einander sehen. Das waere bestimmt lustig!
I am always trying to encourage my kids to study German - they don't have to. We have a good number at Denny High School, I am sure they would be interested in writing to you!

115099 -
modify delete 115717 - Reply from catherine (Great Britain) - 2017-03-14

Hello

Still looking for a partner for exchanging letters/emails? I teach German at a secondary school near to Manchester in England.

Would love to set up a partnership.

115099 -
modify delete 115346 - Reply from Ripley (USA) - 2017-02-02

Hello! I am a 15 yr. old student in America, I may not be british but I do know english very well, after all it is my language! I hope I may be excepted, but after all it is up to you! I would be happy to email exchange with your students and since I'm close to the same age I would be more in the same range of interests. I hope to hear a reply.

115099 -
modify delete 115289 - Reply from Hennie (Australia) - 2017-01-30

Hi there,
I would like to find students who would like to exchange letters with students at the school I work at. They are learning German.
My idea was to have my Australian students write in German, and for your students to write in English. This way they can all practice the language they are learning, and the pen pal could possibly give them some tips on how to improve their writing..
Let me know whether that would suit.
The students are 10 - 12 and live in Victoria, Australia. There are about 30 students who could take part in this...
Kind Regards, Hennie

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info