Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115706 - from Marilyn (Switzerland) - 2017-03-13
: "English speaking penfriends for a primary class in Switzerland"

Looking for class to start up a pen pal exchange with asap. The class should mostly be English native speakers. I teach English to a class of 5th and 6th graders in a small village here in Switzerland. German is their native language. There are five girls and three boys in the 5th grade, and six girls and just one boy in the 6th grade. Please get in touch with me if you are interested as well.

115706 -
modify delete 124563 - Reply from Anna (Russia) - 2018-11-03

Hello from Russia!
My name is Anna and I’m an English teacher. My students would love to communicate with kids from other countries. There are students about 11-14 years old. They know Russian, speak Chuvash languages (we live in Chuvash Republic) and learn English. It would be great to exchange letters and e-mails.
We are looking forward to your answer! Anna

115706 -
modify delete 115751 - Reply from Vanessa (USA) - 2017-03-18

Hello! I too am looking for other classrooms and schools to participate in a pen pal exchange program with. Unfortunately our school year is ending May 28th and I am not sure if that is enough time. However, I can definitely speak with our 5th grade team to see if that is something they are willing to implement for the next school year!

115706 -
modify delete 115732 - Reply from Kelsie (USA) - 2017-03-14

I may not be a teacher but I sure can speak English well.
Hello, my name is Kelsie, I am a student at a school in Montana. Our high school is very small. I take: English 3, US History, Web Design (online course), Math, Band, Spanish 2, and Publishing Technology. I am a junior in high school. School is very important to me, as well as music, and family. What are you learning in school? I can help you learn English.
Sincerely,
Kelsie Frey

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info