Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 115938 - from Vanessa (Australia) - 2017-04-23
: "Searching for French Pen pals."

I have two French classes in Australia, approximately 25 students in each and we are looking for a class in France to correspond with. The students are aged between 12-13yrs and have written their letters already. They have completed a copy in English and a copy in French. Please email me at vanessa.wilton@det.nsw.edu.au if you are interested. We eagerly await your reply.
Thank you,
Vanessa.

115938 -
modify delete 123262 - Reply from AGNES (France) - 2018-09-02

I'm an English teacher in Paris It's such a huge chool with a park in the centre of Paris I would love for my middle school students to collaborate on projects with Native English speakers or start an epal exchange. I think they would be very excited to describe and compare their schools, speak about their daily lives, share about their culture ... I have 2 classes of pupils aged 13 and two classes of pupils aged 14 There are approximately 30 students in each class. Looking forward to hearing from you!

115938 -
modify delete 122338 - Reply from Christelle (France) - 2018-07-05

Hello,

My name is Mrs Duval. I teach English in a college in France. I have approximately 52 pupils aged 13-14 ready to write letters or emails to penpals.

115938 -
modify delete 122302 - Reply from Coralie (France) - 2018-06-30

Hello
I’m à French English teacher in a middle school in Amiens, in the north of France, not very far from Paris.
You might have already found a match to your penpal request but just in case, know that I would be interested to have my 12 or 14/15-year-old students correspond with yours. Even better if you’d be ready to visit us and receive us that would be super!
Don’t hesitate if you want to know more about our school
Coralie Deneux

115938 -
modify delete 120143 - Reply from Lucie (France) - 2017-12-07

Have you found what you expected?

115938 -
modify delete 120004 - Reply from adele (Reunion) - 2017-11-27

Hi,

I am an English teacher from Reunion Island (a French overseas terr. located between Mauritius and Madagascar) looking for pals.

I explain: Europe has granted my region with a lot of credits to settle long time partnership with Indian Ocean Countries which might include travel exchanges (and your fees to come also taken in charge at a rate of 85%).

Therefore, I am looking for a partner school in Australia to apply for this grant.

The partner has to be in Western Australia, South Australia or Victoria. We are looking for a coastal town.

The project will aim at developing mutual knowledge of the Inidan Ocean countries, enhancing mobility and discovering cultural and intangible heritage.

The travel will concern 13/14 years old students in May 2019 but can start with online exchanges as soon as february 2018.

Please, right me back if you find this interesting and you are willing to participate!

Thanking you for reading,
Adèle Lecrosnier

115938 -
modify delete 118154 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2017-09-09

Hi,we're back to school and it 's time to have an E mail exchange
I'm from Paris in a very nice middle school and I teach English to 13-15 years old students (=classe de 3ème en collège et 4ème ). I would like to find penpals for my future students, if possible either in the US, Canada or Australia, New Zealand, South Africa(as these countries are studied all year long)
The idea is to find a penpal for each student (I have 53 third year pupils) and 55fourth year pupils
This project includes collective emails/letters and individual exchange.
Themes of writing can be : the educational system (similarities and differences ; school uniform, if any), habits and ways of life, discovering another culture (traditional bank holidays, music...)

I'm opened to any other suggestions to complete the mail/letter exchange. If anybody is interested, please don't waste your time, write!

115938 -
modify delete 118010 - Reply from khadidja (France) - 2017-09-05

Hi,
I'm an english teacher in France and i teach to children between the age of 11 to 14 years old. We live in a town in the north west of France called Sablé and will be more than happy to be your pen pals!
Looking forward to hear from you!
Mrs Chentouf

115938 -
modify delete 117291 - Reply from agnès (France) - 2017-08-12

ello !
I'm from France in the centre of Paris a very nice school and I teach English to 13-15 years old students (=classe de 3ème en collège et 4ème ). I would like to find penpals for my future students, for September 2017, if possible either in the US, Canada or Australia or South Africa(as these countries are studied all year long)
The idea is to find a penpal for each student (there will be 25 or 32 students in my four classes).
The exchange will be made via both emails and snail mail (so as to make students study the format of a letter/postcard and improve their use of internet). This project includes collective emails/letters and individual exchange.
Themes of writing can be : the educational system (similarities and differences ; school uniform, if any), habits and ways of life, discovering another culture (traditional bank holidays, music...)

I'm opened to any other suggestions to complete the mail/letter exchange. If anybody is interested, please let me know !

115938 -
modify delete 117276 - Reply from Virginie (France) - 2017-08-12

Hello, I am Virginie, from France, Nantes, I am teaching English in a middleschool in the French West coast. My students are 13/14 years old and are looking for penpals from an English speaking country for the 2017-2018 school year :)
We could send letters, e-mails, videos... If you are interested for a cultural sharing, contact us ! mmerivalland@gmail.com
A bientôt :)

115938 -
modify delete 117257 - Reply from agnès (France) - 2017-08-11

ello !
I'm from France in the centre of Paris a very nice school and I teach English to 13-15 years old students (=classe de 3ème en collège et 4ème ). I would like to find penpals for my future students, for September 2017, if possible either in the US, Canada or Australia or South Africa(as these countries are studied all year long)
The idea is to find a penpal for each student (there will be 25 or 32 students in my four classes).
The exchange will be made via both emails and snail mail (so as to make students study the format of a letter/postcard and improve their use of internet). This project includes collective emails/letters and individual exchange.

I'm opened to any other suggestions to complete the mail/letter exchange. If anybody is interested, please let me know !

115938 -
modify delete 116803 - Reply from agnès (France) - 2017-07-18

Hello !

115938 -
modify delete 116592 - Reply from Océane (France) - 2017-07-05

Hello,

We are two ESL teachers in Saint-Bonnet-le-Château, France and we are looking for penfriends for our English club in September for kids from 12 to 15 to exchange videos, letters... If you are still interested please contact us.

Océane and Claire

115938 -
modify delete 116517 - Reply from Marjorie (France) - 2017-07-01

Hello
I am a English teacher in a private school in Oise and would like my pupils to correspond with yours if it is still possible. Our school year will start in September.
I am also looking for a school exchange with Australia.
I am Australian and used to live in Brisbane but have no more contacts in Australia cause no more family over there.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Marjorie

115938 -
modify delete 115940 - Reply from Edith (France) - 2017-04-23

Hello!
I have an English class of 23 French 12-13 year-olds and we would love to exchange with you!!
My students are very motivated and ask me every day when we will start exchanging with another class.
Maybe some of your students could pair up?
If you want I can ask my fellow teacher if she would like to exchange with your other class?
Hope to read you very soon,
Edith

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info